Today, worldwide, owners of Stranger’s Wrath on PC via Steam will receive an update that drastically improves the game’s performance and adds a number of features specifically requested by the PC gaming community.
These features include more customisable control options, v-sync and widescreen support. A full list of features follows below.
1. Fixed performance issues.
2. Fixed save game permissions issues. Save games and config file are now saved in "Program Files" to "\Documents\Oddworld\Stranger's Wrath".
3. Fixed controls "sticking" issues.
4. Fixed tutorial text - Camera mode switch button text.
5. Fixed turorial text - Camera reset button text.
7. Fixed broken achievement "Mine your business"
8. Fixed incorrect texts being displayed in controls Layout screens.
9. Fixed 5.1 and 7.1 audio.
10. Fixed Mouse lag.
11. Fixed issue with only 1 of 3 dialogue lines working in Jail house.
12. Fixed first person view on nVidia boards.
Additions and Changes
1. Added screen resolution selection to launcher.
2. Added v-sync option to launcher.
3. Added joystick selection to launcher.
4. Added customisable controls (See next section).
5. Added support for third party "generic" joypads.
6. Added widescreen suppport.
7. Re-authored Keyboard "layout" screen in options.
8. Removed automatic joypad detection.
Customisable Controls (How To)
To change the controls to your exact specifications, first, locate the config.txt file (located in Documents\Oddworld\Stranger's Wrath). Then, change the contents of the " " after each command name to alter the command to work with your specifically desired key setup...
The Oddboxx includes the critically-acclaimed and award winning classics that makes up the entirety of the Oddworld back catalogue. This includes Abe’s Oddysee, Abe’s Exoddus, Munch’s Oddysee and Stranger’s Wrath.
More articles about Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD