A king will die at the hands of his own offspring, reads the prophecy of Chancellor Zofor. King Balor fears this most of all...
According to myth, the continent of Vyashion, as well as the physical world, was created by the god Notoon. Although universally worshipped across the continent, the people’s shared faith in Notoon failed to bring about a unified society. Vyashion’s many races – human, elf and vampire - have maintained an uneasy peace amongst each other and must now come together to fight the evil King Balor.
Players will use a unique team-based system to switch between each of the three characters - a warrior, a wizard and an assassin - on the fly and unleash combo attacks that use both magic and physical attacks to defeat the countless creatures and towering minions of King Balor.
- Brought together by fate, the three adventurers in your party must work together to explore Biascion's fields, dungeons and towns, collect items, survive encounters with mythological beasts and ultimately defeat the evil King Balor.
- An innovative team system lets you alternate between each of the three characters; a warrior, a wizard and an assassin. Magic abilities and physical offensives can be used together to unleash combo attacks.
- A completely interactive environment. Uncover new paths by destroying objects, set areas aflame or freeze them with spell casting.
- The game's story, told in a non‐linear format, takes place prior to the original "Zill O'll" game released only in Japan.
- Throughout the game, side quests add more adventures and depth to an already rich experience.
- Play as Areus, a cynical young wizard and swordsman; Dagda, a renowned warrior known for fighting bare-handed; Selene, a vampire assassin who excels at unconventional combat techniques.
More articles about Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll