Two Worlds II v1.1.2 Patch:
- Fixed problem with locked doors for save games started in 1.0 version (Cheznaddar - Hatmandor sewers and caves near Bayan)
- Fixed problem with selecting and displaying tooltips for small icons in inventory (Xbox 360 controller)
- Added "Resizable Interface" setting
Two Worlds II v1.1.0 Patch:
- Several quests have been streamlined and augmented
- Game will no longer occasionally hang when buying a boat
- New Cassara voiceovers have been added
- Plants tooltip will now show their alchemy effect when viewed in the game world
- Player levels are now visible in the session menu (Multiplayer)
- Problem with hero not being able to loot some containers has been resolved
- Quivers can now be upgraded by additional 10 levels (using Bowyer skill)
- Reptiles will no longer deal triple damage on their knockdown attack
- Map terrain & clipping problems have been resolved
- Skills for non-physical resistance now offer greater protection
- Some items contain more crystal slots now (maximum +20 upgrade)
Mage staves: - 6
Body armor: - 5
Mage robes: – 6
- Torches can now be purchased at merchant shops
- "Jump", "Animate Dead", DOT, positive traps, "Invisibility" and "Open lock" spells have been repaired
- A crash issue on ATI cards has been addressed
- Character's face and all lighting bugs have been resolved
- Added and changed some unit sounds
- Additional graphics settings have been included in the menu
- Additional/Special mouse buttons are now properly supported
- Several tooltip display errors have been repaired
- Blinding and holding effects of spells now only have a 30% chance of working against other player characters in Multiplayer
- Bug with skipping skill requirements has been repaired
- Guild discounts are now properly calculated
- Several particle issues have now been addressed
- Skill descriptions now contain information about skill crystal bonuses
- Village quests frequency and reward has been changed
- Water rendering has been improved on low and medium detail settings
- Willpower now adds to the mana regeneration rate, mana formula has been changed, bugged mana costs have been augmented
- Summons' stats have been changed, summoned Stone Golems no longer knock down opponents
- Soulpatchers have been augmented
- "Delete character" button in the network menu has been moved to avoid accidental character deleting
- Action and Jump buttons can now be mapped separately
- Elemental resistances are now properly calculated
- Horse position will now be shown on the mini-map
- Inventory icons can now be set to a smaller size (via Interface options menu)
- It is possible to turn off bow & magic auto-targeting
- Mana shield spell has been changed
- Several data storage issues have been addressed
- Shield blocking animations have been added
- Shop prices were not properly calculated at some locations - this issue has been fixed
- Spell effects will be cancelled when one of the players scores a point in Duel mode
- Spell effects from a dying player in Team Deathmatch mode will be cancelled
Two Worlds II v1.0.1 Patch:
- fixed crash in singleplayer campaign during streaming of levels (CD icon) or during teleportation.
- fixed one crash in multiplayer.
- fixed quality of rendering ogg videos (when HD video option is off)
- if game crashes while playing wmv videos then it is switched to ogg mode and next time ogg will be played.
- fixed missing in shops magic cards: Air Life and Air Lightning.
- fixed type of potion ingredients generated in village shops.
- fixed endless invisibility spell error.
- fixed wrong direction of camera in sniper mode in reversed vertical view.
- fixed problem with changing bid by +/- keys in dice minigame on laptop keyboards.
- fixed displaying wrong number of equipment parts in "destroy equipment" message box
- added missing "Check for updates" option to settings.
- some player reported long time of making savegames in full screen. It was possible caused by taking screen shot. Save screen shots can be turned off by console command: game.MakeSaveScreenShot 0 - it should be added to autosaveGame3.con file in Parameters subdirectory of save game.
- one change was made which could fix problem with saving multiplayer characters / village. Now if sending data to server fails then game make two more attempts to send.
Two Worlds II presents a totally new gamer experience, one in which 2 years of intensive development has enabled quantum leaps in all spheres: completely overhauled AI and balancing standards, experienced authors, the active combat system and the brand-new engine all combine to provide an unforgettable experience where excitement, sheer enjoyment and graphics rule. “Two Worlds II” simply sets new technical benchmarks in the RPG genre, thanks not least to its seemingly unlimited number of dynamic light sources, micro-detail Parallax Mapping, 24 Bit HDR Post Processing, Space Ambient Occlusion and Human Eye Accommodation.
Rescued from prison by former enemies, the player once again assumes control of the unnamed hero, only to find the world of Antaloor has been forever changed in their absence.
Boasting a diverse, living world and a limitless open narrative, Two Worlds II could very well be the next sleeper hit of the genre. Antaloor is a mythic world of pristine savannahs and mordant swamps, celestial cities teeming with life that will rise or fall entirely depending of the player's actions, as the reign of the implacable despot Gandohar threatens to throw the world into a state of irreversible decay.
Featuring the all-new GRACE game engine, Two Worlds II seeks to offer an immersive blend of two of the most important role playing elements - strong atmosphere and dazzling visuals. Incorporating cutting-edge technology features such as Real Eye Adaptation, HD Dynamic Motion Capture, and Multi-Source Dynamic Lighting, the world of Antaloor comes alive like never before as a true role-player’s paradise.
More articles about Two Worlds II