Homefront is set ten years after the economic collapse of the United States and follows the American Civilian Resistance as they fight to reclaim their homeland from an oppressive North Korean occupation. Featuring a personal, story-driven single player campaign and a full suite of multiplayer options.
The year is 2027. The world has suffered a decade-long energy crisis, and economies have crumbled. Reduced to a mere shadow of the super power it once was, the United States became the target of a North Korean takeover. American malls, suburbs and city streets are now battlegrounds as the civilian resistance fights for freedom. Featuring a compelling single player story crafted by John Milius (Apocalypse Now, Red Dawn), Homefront immerses gamers in an interactive and cinematic FPS experience where they will assume an infantry role or take command of a wide variety of aerial and ground vehicles. In addition to the single-player experience, Homefront will deliver a robust multiplayer experience. In a land stripped of freedom, the brave will fight for their home.
- Minimum Specification
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8GHz.
- 2 GB RAM
- Shader Model 3.0 graphics card with 256MB of memory
- NVIDIA GeForce 7900GS or ATI Radeon 1900XT
- 10GB of free hard drive space
- Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Quad Core 2 GHz+ CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- NVidia GeForce 260 or ATI Radeon 4850
- 10 GB of free hard drive space
More articles about Homefront