Clyde wasn’t thinking, as usual, when he volunteered for a scientific experiment that went horribly wrong. What can you expect when a major corporation offers you $20 bucks to take place in an illegal experiment involving human cloning? With clones duplicated by the hundreds and running wild, Dupliclone Inc has locked down their massive facility. Now the dim-witted Clyde and his even more dim-witted clones must make their escape!
Cloning Clyde is a 3-D side-scrolling adventure, featuring crazy action-oriented puzzle solving and hectic multiplayer gameplay. Play split-screen on a single console, or mutate online with your friends across the world.
Clone yourself and combine your DNA with nearby creatures, then work together with your clones to escape the Dupliclone lab. Can you free yourself… er, yourselves… from the myriad of sinister traps and mutations that await you? Get Cloning Clyde today and find out!
"I don't think I'm wrong in saying that Cloning Clyde has become somewhat of a cult classic on Live Arcade," said John Nielson, founder of Bacon Wrapped Games. "For a platformer it has some really original, funny gameplay mechanics. Combine that with the game's theme, and humor, and personality and you get something that's refreshingly fun. And now we get to bring it to Steam."
A release date and price for the PC version of Cloning Clyde are not yet available.
- An original game-play experience designed from the ground up for Xbox Live Arcade.
- Switch between Clyde-clones to attack security systems, escape through ventilation shafts, collect Killer Kenn action figures, and solve challenging puzzles.
- Combine your DNA with nearby critters to gain special abilities by becoming Sheep-Clyde, Ape-Clyde, Chicken-Clyde and more.
- Enjoy a unique look with custom cartoon rendering technology developed specifically for the Xbox 360
- Play ALL of the levels in the game in multiplayer mode – either local split-screen or online!
- Explore 46 unique single-player/co-op levels.
- Fight through 6 distinct Player vs. Player levels where players can duke it out.
- Access Leaderboards, achievements, gamer pictures, and other features that take advantage of the awesome abilities of Xbox Live.
- Interact with a barnyard of crazy creatures - frogs, chickens, sheep, and more.
- Watch Clyde's wacky antics and read hilarious messages from other Clyde clones
More articles about Cloning Clyde