Guide your country to glory from 1936 to 1948 - wage war on the battlefields, in the factories, and at the negotiating table, in the grandest of all World War II strategy games ever made.
- War Goals and enforced peace, each member of the faction can demand their own slice and claim it when it is taken.
- New Partisan system, build Partisan undergrounds to organise your resistance movements and battle not just the occupier but also other ideologies for control of the country.
- Seize strategic resources to fuel your war machine.
- New Theatre Interface giving greater strategic information.
- Improved Internal politics and a new coup system.
- The return of the battle scenario system to offer new mini campaigns.
More articles about Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland