Dragon Age 2 thrusts players into the role of Hawke, a penniless refugee who rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age. Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke’s rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor. Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever.
“The Exiled Prince” DLC is a three-mission digital content pack for Dragon Age II which will be available for download coinciding with Dragon Age II’s retail launch. Gamers who pre-order Dragon Age II before January 11 will receive a free upgrade to the Dragon Age II BioWare Signature Edition, which includes over $20/£15 of additional content including “The Exiled Prince” DLC pack, the game’s digital soundtrack and an exclusive in-game digital armory featuring a variety of in-game weapons. For those who do not preorder Dragon Age II before January 11, “The Exiled Prince” will be available for purchase separately for 560 Microsoft Points.
“The Exiled Prince” introduces the noble archer Sebastian Vael, with players joining him in the middle of his quest to avenge the brutal murder of his family. Sworn to the priesthood as a boy, Sebastian is forced to re-enter the viper's nest of princely politics when his family is brutally murdered, leaving him as the sole surviving heir. Banding together with Sebastian and his unshakable loyalty and excellent aim, players will choose to either avenge Sebastian's murdered family to reclaim his title or direct his holy vengeance on their enemies in Kirkwall. In addition to this action-packed storyline, players will also be able to enlist Sebastian as a follower throughout a majority of Dragon Age II.
“Our goal for the Dragon Age II DLC is to extend Hawke’s journey and the Dragon Age universe by introducing additional characters with meaningful storylines and intense, dynamic missions,” said Mark Darrah, Executive Producer of Dragon Age II. “Not only will ’The Exiled Prince’ allow players to experience Sebastian’s powerful revenge story, but they will also be able to utilize him as a follower throughout Hawke’s rise to power in Dragon Age II.”
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.4 GHz Processor or equivalent
- CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 Triple core 2.8 GHz or equivalent
- RAM: 2GB (4 GB Vista and Windows 7)
- Video: ATI 3850 512 MB or greater
- Video: NVIDIA 8800GTS 512 MB or greater
- DirectX 11: ATI 5850 or greater
- DirectX 11: NVIDIA 460 or greater
- OS: Windows XP with SP3
- OS: Windows Vista with SP2
- OS: Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
- CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 (or equivalent) running at 1.8 GHz or greater
- RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
- Video: Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB
- Video: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB cards
- Disc Drive: DVD ROM drive required
- Hard Drive: 7 GB
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card Windows Experience Index: 4.5
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
More articles about Dragon Age II