Ubisoft's New York Comic Con lineup:
- The Adventures of Tintin: The Game: Based on the upcoming movie The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn, which is the highly anticipated film adaptation of one of the world’s most well-known and beloved literary series.
- Assassin’s Creed Revelations: Master assassin Ezio Auditore walks in the footsteps of the legendary mentor Altair. It is a perilous path - one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region. In addition to Ezio's award-winning story, a refined and expanded online multiplayer experience returns with more modes, more maps and more characters, allowing player to test their assassin skills against others from around the world.
- -The Black Eyed Peas Experience: The second game in the highly successful Experience franchise. The new dance game will feature authentic dance moves as well as numerous hit songs from The Black Eyed Peas multiplatinum-selling catalog.
- -Just Dance 3: The third game in the multimillion-selling Just Dance franchise. Just Dance 3 marks the first time the series will be available on all three major platforms: Kinect for Xbox 360, PlayStationMove for PlayStation3 system, and on Wii.
- -Might & Magic Heroes VI: This game marks the return of the beloved Might & Magic franchise. Might & Magic Heroes VI includes all the characters and the features that have made the franchise a worldwide success, in addition to several brand-new innovations.
- -Rayman Origins: From the mind of Michel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids, comes an artistically stunning, 4-player co-op comic adventure set in a lush, 2D world, teeming with unexpected secrets and outlandish enemies!
- -Shoot Many Robots: The game follows P. Walter Tugnut on his mission to kill as many robots as possible after a factory begins to ominously produce killer robots. With an RV full of guns and beer, gamers will experience a four-player co-op run-n-gun side-scrolling RPG shooter filled with tons of weapon and item customization.
Promotions and Incentives
Assassin’s Creed Revelations:
- Fans who pre-order Assassin’s Creed Revelations at New York Comic Con will get a free T-shirt.
- Multiplayer tournaments will be held once a day on Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 2:00 pm EST. Players will need to play the game in the booth in order to be eligible to enter the tournament.
The Black Eyed Peas Experience:
- Attendees who pre-order The Black Eyed Peas Experience at New York Comic Con will receive an exclusive Black Eyed Peas signed poster
Just Dance 3
- Attendees who purchase the game through Amazon.com will receive a free Just Dance 3 branded neon wrist watch.
- On each day of the conference, the first 100 fans to post something about Just Dance 3 on their Facebook or Twitter pages will win a free Just Dance 3 branded neon sweatband.
- Attendees who pre-order Rayman Origins at New York Comic Con will receive a free T-shirt.
- Fans who “Like” the Rayman Origins Facebook page at New York Comic Con will receive a free Rayman sticky hand.
Might & Magic Heroes VI:
-Fans who visit Ubisoft’s booth during New York Comic Con will receive a free Might& Magic Heroes VI poster.