Resident Evil™ Revelations delivers an exceptional survival horror experience. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil Revelations delivers outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life. The touch screen allows for easy switching between weapons, the analyzing of evidence and puzzle solving. Players can also adapt their shooting style with the ability to quickly alternate between the fi rst and third person shooter views with the 3DS controls.
Jill Valentine and BSAA partner Parker Luciani have been sent to search for Chris Redfi eld, whose last known GPS data positions him as being onboard a supposedly abandoned cruise ship. Far from being empty, danger hides around every corner as Jill and Parker explore the confi ned space of the ship and must face a menacing new enemy and virus; the T-Abyss. Adding a new unique horror setting to the series players will venture underwater as they try to escape the terrifying creatures roaming the ship.
Meanwhile, unknown to Jill and Parker, Chris Redfi eld and new female BSAA agent Jessica Sherawat trek through the mountains and uncover information about Veltro, a terrorist organization. The pair must work together to fi ght off hordes of infected creatures and prevent further terror; but will they discover the truth about Veltro in time?
- All new Resident Evil - Taking place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, new storyline featuring series favourites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfi eld plus new BSAA members Parker Luciani and Jessica Sherawat.
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns – With limited ammo and weapons available, adventure through a range of different locations including the dark confi ned spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains, fi ghting off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Utilises the unique 3DS features – Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons.
- Use your equipment – Analyse enemies and investigate areas such as a plane crash site with the Genesis scanner. Reveal hidden items to upgrade your weapons.
- Brand new threat – A new kind of enemy and virus that not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
- First person shooter view – choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between fi rst and third person views.
- Execute melee attacks – Players will be able to get up close and personal with their enemies.
- Outstanding visuals - MT Framework Mobile, an adapted version of Capcom’s proprietary game engine previously used in Resident Evil 5, brings the horror to life on the Nintendo 3DS screen.
More articles about Resident Evil: Revelations