- Added support for Logitech G27 Steering Wheel.
- Game now supports very high screen resolutions (up to 2560*1600).
- Several menu control glitches fixed.
- In some rare cases players may observe FPS stutter. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue when the game was unable to locate player’s saves if his Uplay account contained ‘.’ (dot character).
- Uplay reward system fixed
- 1. Fixed ALT+TAB feature: in some specific cases using ALT+TAB disrupt the normal game functionality.
- 2. Improved Online stability and performance on low end machines: rarely, in certain situations, the game becomes not stable or not synchronized during the Online sessions.
- 3. Improved Online stability on poor internet connection.
- 4. Offline mode: in some very specific gameplay choices the game becomes unresponsive. This will no longer happen.
- 5. Localization: several text strings now have proper translations and positions.
- 6. Menu/ HUD interface: fixed hint icons representation for the several localized keyboards.
- 7. Menus/HUD elements: added mouse sensitivity customization and a few previously missing controls.
- 8. Sound in the Online mode – in some specific cases sound becomes corrupted during the Online play.
Gamers will play as Detective John Tanner on a relentless manhunt for crime lord Charles Jericho through the hills of the City by the Bay. Thanks to a groundbreaking gameplay feature, players can now seamlessly "shift" between well over 100 licensed vehicles, keeping them constantly in the heart of the action. With its timeless setting, unique car handling and renewed playability, Driver San Francisco will revitalize the classic free-roaming, cinematic car chase experience for the current generation of gaming platforms.
- The True Car Chase Experience: Rediscover the cinematic driving sensations of Driver: loose suspension, long drifts, sharp bends and high-speed pursuits in dense traffic. Drive over 120 licensed cars involved in some of the most intense chase sequences ever seen.
- A Relentless Manhunt: Uncover a thrilling storyline in which personal revenge fuels Tanner's relentless manhunt for Jericho. Follow Tanner's survival race across San Francisco and discover how this chase will bring him to a point of no return.
- Shift: As Tanner recovers from a terrible crash, he realizes he has acquired a new ability that enables him to instantly change vehicles and take control: Shift. Experience unprecedented intensity, diversity and freedom; shift into a faster car, deploy civilian vehicles to destroy your enemies and even take control of your opponents' car to force their demise.
- A Car Chase Playground: Drive on more than 200 kilometers of road network, over the Golden Gate Bridge, and along iconic locations throughout San Francisco. Shift from one car to the next and dip into the lives of different residents, a head-spinning array of characters, each with a unique perspective on a city under siege.
- Multiplayer Mayhem: Experience nine different, frantic and addictive on-line modes, where the Shift feature allows players to be anywhere at any time. Ram, tail and overtake your friends in offline split-screen or online modes.
- And More: Record your best stunts and chases with the Director replay mode to edit and share your movies. Test your driving skills with 20 challenging races and 80 "dares" spread all across the city. Listen to over 60 music tracks with songs from famous artists, not to mention the original memorable Driver theme.
More articles about Driver: San Francisco