Trine 2 takes gamers on another adventure with the powerful knight Pontius, the swift thief Zoya and the crafty wizard Amadeus. The three heroes embark on a new adventure more fantastic than ever, where you will have to survive lethal traps and terrifying monsters, solve many physics-based puzzles and unravel an epic mystery during a challenging campaign that can be played either solo or in co-op with up to 3 players online or offline! Featuring stunningly sumptuous visuals, a masterful original soundtrack, and clever physics-based gameplay, Trine 2 is the perfect mix of old-school platforming action, original physics-based level design, and cooperative multiplayer fun!
Pre-order Trine 2 today to get access to the 2 level PC Multiplayer beta. Frozenbyte also revealed that "there are a few very cool TF2 hats coming as pre-order bonuses, we just need to figure out how to get them published."
- Physics-based puzzles with fire, water, gravity and magic
- Accessible for both casual and hardcore gamers
- Online and local co-op with up to three players
- Save anywhere to play as long or short sessions as you like
- Unlimited Character Mode adds to additional replay value
- Superb graphics with next-gen visuals use impressive technical effects
- Hidden collectibles for extra adventuring
- Upgrade your characters to suit your play style and to learn amazing new skills
- Fun and challenging achievements to unlock
- Current and New Game+ to ensure that adventuring will never end
- Amazing 19-track soundtrack composed by the acclaimed Ari Pulkkinen
More articles about Trine 2