Prime World is a cross-platform game, with key features available on Facebook, PC, Mac as well as iOS and Android-enabled platforms.
Prime World is a full-scale downloadable game with a meaningful cross-platform, social experience. Players will face off in intense, player-versus-player fighting and will also build their castles and enjoy social gaming features through a web browser and mobile devices, enabled with Android or iOS as the castle-building gameplay is developed on the Unity 3D engine.
Prime World has been in development for three years with more than 100 employees working on the title. Gamers will be able to download and play Prime World for free and can choose to purchase in-game items. Nival plans to run a public beta test later this year.
Key features in Prime World include:
- PvP Action - Knock out the opposition in different session-based battles, including a mode inspired by popular DotA mechanics
- Heroes Management - Customize individual hero's talents to build a unique army to take into battle and trade valuable talents with other players
- Terraforming - Gain advantages in the PvP battles with terraforming, an impressive visual effect that occurs when one team plants its flag to capture various control points located throughout the map
- Mini Game - Conquer a fast-paced, action-puzzle game to provide valuable support to fellow warriors
- Extraordinary Style and Setting - Enjoy the vibrant art style of Prime World, which is set in a new, creative universe
More articles about Prime World