From Privet Drive in Little Whinging to Diagon Alley, Hogsmeade and Hogwarts – plus new locations including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow – players will encounter new faces, new challenges and new magic, preparing them for the ultimate face-off against Lord Voldemort.
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 builds upon the magical gameplay, lessons and potion-making skills learned in LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 to equip gamers with the tools necessary to challenge a host of new foes and some familiar ones (including He Who Must Not Be Named). The upcoming title is action-packed from start to finish, including loads of new lessons, spells, and bonus content for hours of family friendly gaming.
- LEGO Harrry Potter: Years 5-7 takes players through Harrry’s heroic endeavors as they travel through various worlds encountering new faces, new lessons, new challenges and new spells.
- Explore new LEGO gameplay settings including Grimmauld Place, the Ministry of Magic, and Godric’s Hollow as well as iconic locations like Diagon Alley and Hogwarts.
- Build, conjure and explore this multi-faceted LEGO world as you discover your inner wizard!
- Master advanced duelling skills and battle toward the ultimate showdown with the Dark Lord himself.
- Discover and unlock characters including, Fenrir Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange and Professor Horace Slughorn.
- Play with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out co-op play that features dynamic split screen.
More articles about LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7