Forza Motorsport 4 will be the most expansive and vividly realistic automotive experience across any console, bringing you closer to the edge than you’ve ever been before. Through the power of Kinect, players will be able to step through the TV screen and jump into the driver’s seat while the engaging controller-based experience will let you take on the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customization, and rosters of dream cars and tracks.
Celebrate car passion today by joining in on the Forza Motorsport 4 Xbox Live demo, where fans will get the chance to jump into the driver’s seat before the game’s launch. Starting today, Xbox LIVE Gold members can download the “Forza Motorsport 4” demo, and all other Xbox Live members will be able to download it starting on Oct. 7.
The Xbox LIVE demo includes five of the world’s most exhilarating cars on several circuits of the all-new Bernese Alps track:
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
- 2012 BMW M5
- 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
- 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque
When signed into Xbox LIVE, the demo will also support official leaderboards for lap times and showcase the all-new Rivals Mode that will let players compete online against their friends in a variety of game types, whether they’re online or not by challenging them for bragging rights and rewards. The “Forza Motorsport 4” demo will feature three Rivals Mode events set in the Bernese Alps:
- Round the Mountain – In this hot-lapping challenge, you’ll race your rival in one of the world’s ultimate road cars, the Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, through the breathtaking vistas of the Brunnen Lauterbraunen ribbon
- BMW Blitz – Put your driving skills to the test in the powerful, sharp-handling 2012 BMW M5 as you weave through slower traffic along the slowing Stadtplatz Circuit
- Alpine Rush – In this Track Day Rivals event, you’ll battle slower traffic as you navigate the sweeping turns of the Bernese Alps Club Circuit
- Platform-defining graphics. “Forza Motorsport 4” sets a new graphical standard for the racing genre. Featuring dramatic Hollywood-style camera effects and an all new lighting engine, “Forza Motorsport 4” creates an unparalleled, dramatically realistic graphical experience — all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames per second.
- Xbox LIVE showpiece. “Forza Motorsport 4” is making racing more social than ever. Create a Car Club and build the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners and painters from the “Forza” community. Share your custom cars and dominate the other clubs. With the all-new Rivals Mode, play against your friends whether they are online or not by challenging them for bragging rights and rewards in a variety of different game types.
- Industry-leading innovation with Kinect. Autovista Mode brings the automotive experience comes to life. Walk around the car in a virtual showroom, crouch down to look at the details, or open the doors and hood using the power of Kinect. Immerse yourself with Kinect Head Tracking, which pans the camera view based on how you naturally look into the corners when you’re hard charging. Take the virtual wheel with Kinect as you sit on the couch with your friends and family — no controller required. You can even take advantage of Kinect voice control to easily navigate the game’s menu.
- More of what you love. With more than 80 manufacturers, the most in any racing game available today, “Forza Motorsport 4” features unrivaled diversity and more of the cars you love. The all new World Tour Mode boasts new tracks, unending choice and hundreds of hours of gameplay as you travel the globe with your favorite car. With the most accurate physics engine, cockpits and damage on every car and assists that allow even the most casual player to race, “Forza Motorsport 4” redefines the genre.
More articles about Forza Motorsport 4