J.U.L.I.A. is a narrative driven adventure game in a science-fiction scenario: In the year 2430, Rachel Manners, a 35 year old astrobiologist and member of an elite group of scientists, which is sent off in a giant space ship to mankind’s most exciting space mission: to explore the first ever discovered extra-terrestrial life-forms.
After a long journey, Rachel suddenly awakes from a cryogenic sleep. She has no idea why she has been put into this hibernation, elusive memories to what happened before and just starts to find out that she is the only human survivor of her team. To make things worse, their space probe, currently orbiting an unknown planet in a far-off solar system, is severely damaged. Together with her now only companions – J.U.L.I.A., the spaceship’s very temperamental artificial intelligence system, and Mobot, a huge reconnaissance robot, Rachel now has to solve the mysteries of the events on board the space vessel, repair it and explore the unknown planet. It won’t take long until she encounters first extra-terrestrial life-forms…
In your mission you will:
- Step into the spacesuit of Rachel Manners and find out why you were singled out of the whole expedition.
- Utilize an ingenious MOBOT - mobile robot suited for planetary exploration - to discover secrets and mysteries of the solar system far away from ours.
- Solve the mystery of the mission's failure.
- Travel to six unique planets and uncover their secrets.
- Solve puzzles, gather clues and communicate with the probe's temperamental artificial intelligence: Julia.
More articles about J.U.L.I.A.