The Kinect version tracks full body dance moves as players control their Chipmunk on stage, and plays back their “Alvin-ized” voice as they sing along.
The forthcoming Alvin and the Chipmunks movie finds the trio vacationing aboard a luxury cruise liner, turning it into their personal playground, until they become ‘chipwrecked’ on a remote island. The Alvin and the Chipmunks : Chipwrecked video game continues the story with an around-the-world journey that has The Chipmunks visiting six tropical locations inspired by the movie. Hear your voice “Alvin-ized” when you sing along with the game and unleash your “Munk Power” to perform ultra-cool dance moves.
- Sing and dance as any of The Chipmunks and The Chipettes-Alvin, Simon, Theodore, Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor.
- Perform more than 50 different dance moves to electrify the crowd with your on screen performance.
- Customize your Chipmunk before you hit the stage by choosing from a huge range of styles and accessories.
- Experience the movie in Story Mode with environments inspired by the film.
- Hear your voice “Alvin-ized” during your on-stage performance using the Kinect for Xbox 360.
Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked features 30 songs on Kinect for Xbox 360 and Wii™ versions and 18 tracks in the Nintendo DS™ version of the game. Continuing the holiday tradition that The Chipmunks have brought to families worldwide, Alvin and The Chipmunks: Chipwrecked brings songs from the past and present for all generations to share and enjoy together, and dance like never before.
Sampling of In-Game Tracks:
- All Star
- Beat It
- Hit Me With Your Best Shot
- Kids in America
- La Bamba
- Love Shack
- Oh Pretty Woman
- Only Want to Be With You
- Play that Funky Music Chipmunk
- Stayin’ Alive
- The Chipmunk Song
- Video Killed The Radio Star
- Walkin’ On The Sun
- We’re the Chipmunks
- Witch Doctor
More articles about Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked