Gamers will utilize the Nanosuit as they fast forward to 2019, when a team of U.S. scientists make a frightening discovery on an island in the South China Sea. All contact with the team is lost when the North Korean Government quickly seals off the area. The U.S. responds by dispatching an elite team of Delta Force Operators to recon the situation. As tension rises between the two nations, a massive alien ship reveals itself in the middle of the island. With hope rapidly fading, the U.S. and North Koreans must join forces to battle the alien menace, fighting epic battles through stunning, photorealistic tropical jungles and frozen landscapes.
Gamers can play with improved Nanosuit gamepad controls and fine-tuned combat as they take full advantage of CryENGINE 3's visual optimizations in this downloadable single-player version of Crysis for consoles, which also has full stereoscopic 3D support.
Crysis is available for purchase from PlayStation Network and Xbox Live for $19.99 or 1,600 Microsoft points, respectively.
Prepare to die, frequently and violently.
The world of Dark Souls is full of extreme battles, rewarding challenges, nuanced weaponry and magic, and the flexibility to customize each character to suit a desired play style. The online component allows gamers to draw from the collective experience of the Dark Souls community as they help or sabotage each other on the journey through the Northern Realms to save the land from darkness.
Gabrielle's having a bad day. She sneezed her soul right out of her body! She'll have to travel to Monsterville, the home of all things that go bump in the night, to get help. Only by busting out the ghostliest dance moves and thrilling and chilling people will she be able to scare up the power she needs to get herself back into her body. It's a spooktacular rhythm adventure!
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D for the Nintendo 3DS is rated "E" for Everyone by the ESRB and is available for an MSRP of $39.99.
Hearts of Iron: The Card Game is a free-to-play, browser-based, online collectible card game (CCG) set in World War II.
Players take on the role of Axis, Allies, or Comintern and choose their strategies as they challenge opponents online in a browser. The game features 140 unique cards with authentic World War II vehicles, strategies and events. A deck editor also allows players to create custom decks according to their play style. Based off the popular historical grand strategy game the Hearts of Iron card game is designed to enable card commanders to strategically build and combine a lethal force to be reckoned with.
- Play as the Axis, Allies, or Comintern
- 140 Unique cards, with authentic World War II art and photography
- Competitive game modes where players can earn booster packs
- Deck editor lets you collect, build and customize decks according to your play style
- Trade cards with other players
Fans can now take control of 15 hoops icons, including Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, and Julius Erving in NBA 2K12's all new NBA's Greatest mode. Each of these 15 basketball legends were meticulously recreated with an uncanny level of detail, including period-specific depictions of their arenas, team uniforms, signature moves, and even historically accurate broadcast presentation styles. NBA 2K12 also features a revamped shooting mechanic with Total Shot Stick Control and an all-new post-play system, which allow fans to experience an unprecedented basketball simulation.
NBA 2K12 is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB.
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition features exciting new gameplay enhancements, including ground-breaking artificial intelligence (AI), all-new online modes, and the legendary Tim Kitzrow bringing more unforgettable calls. In addition, outside of the 30 current NBA teams, gamers will have the ability to select from a host of secret teams, unlockable characters, mascots, legendary and international players.
- Tag Mode and Team Fire Return! – Swap players "on the fly" and ignite your entire team by performing consecutive cooperative moves!
- REAL AI – Featuring the ground-breaking AI system used in the Fight Night franchise that learns your tendencies and uses it against you.
- JAM Arena – Play solo, or team up with friends and take on the world in a new, dynamic online competition.
- Road Trip – A cooperative online campaign where you can team up with friends and compete in a series of challenges against superstars and timeless legends from all 30 NBA teams.
- Razzle Dazzle – Fancy moves that allow you to creatively express yourself while you're in the middle of a game.
- More NBA JAM Hotness – Online roster updates, more NBA superstars, legendary NBA players, over-the-top animations, JAM challenges, secret teams and unlockable characters than ever before!
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition is rated "E" for Everyone by the ESRB and available for $14.99 on PlayStation Network and 1,200 Microsoft points on Xbox Live.
In "Peer Review", you and a friend continue the story of loyal bots P-Body and Atlas as you puzzle your way through a mysterious new co-op test track and once again match wits with GLaDOS. The free DLC also features a single player and co-op Challenge Mode, and leaderboards to compare Challenge Mode scores with friends and the Portal community.
The free "Peer Review" DLC is available to all owners of Portal 2 for download on PS3 and Xbox 360, and will be automatically downloaded via Steam on PC and Mac.
RAGE is a groundbreaking first-person shooter set in the not-too-distant future after an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind. You emerge into this vast wasteland to discover humanity working to rebuild itself against such forces as bandit gangs, mutants, and the Authority – an oppressive government regime that has a special interest in you in particular. Featuring intense first-person shooter action, breakneck vehicle combat, an expansive world to explore and jaw-dropping graphics powered by id’s revolutionary id Tech 5 technology, RAGE promises an experience like no other.
Fearing a planet-wide extinction from a massive asteroid headed towards Earth, world leaders are faced with the inexorable task of ensuring human survival. Left with few alternatives, life-sustaining pods filled with select people are buried deep beneath the earth’s surface. You are one of the chosen members of these modern day arks and abruptly enter the RAGE universe after surfacing alone. Leaving you to your own devices to stay alive in a world filled with those who prefer you dead, RAGE combines powerful storytelling with heart-pounding action.Key Features:
- Visceral 1st-person gunplay and exploration – Take on bandit gangs and hordes of mutants using an arsenal of exotic weapons and special items, such as wingsticks, personal turrets, sentry bots, and remote-controlled bomb cars.
- Frenetic 3rd-person vehicular mayhem – Burn rubber across the wasteland in your very own super buggy! Upgrade and customize your car with special parts, paint jobs and weapons, then test your skills as you battle four-wheeling bandit clans and participate in deadly races.
- Three ways to play for unlimited action – Immerse yourself in a rich story-driven single-player experience, grab a friend for exclusive co-op modes, or go online for all-out multiplayer mayhem.
- An expansive experience – Beyond the first-person action and vehicle combat, RAGE offers a world open to explore, with unique characters, side quests, and a compelling storyline.
- Graphics that have to be seen to be believed – Powered by id’s cutting-edge new id Tech 5 engine, new Megatexture technology brings the vast wasteland to life in never-before- possible detail with action running at an astounding 60 frames per second.
Players take the roles of both Peter Parker's Amazing Spider-Man, and Miguel O'Hara's Spider-Man 2099 in an action-packed adventure spanning two timelines 100 years apart in order to thwart a cataclysmic future from happening — and the death of Peter Parker.
Both heroic web-slingers must urgently work together to correct a timestream gone awry, save each other, and prevent the death of the Amazing Spider-Man. With the story's two timelines evolving in parallel, each Super Hero must navigate through "cause-and-effect" gameplay moments, utilizing Spider-Man: Edge of Time's picture-in-picture display where the actions of one Spider-Man can result in immediate, and sometimes unexpected, effects on the other Spider-Man and his surroundings.
The game includes an all-star voice cast, including film star Val Kilmer as Walker Sloan; "Smallville" and "V" star Laura Vandervoort as Mary Jane; "Battlestar Galactica" mainstay Katee Sackhoff as Black Cat; "The Spectacular Spider-Man's" Josh Keaton as the Amazing Spider-Man; and Christopher Daniel Barnes, who voiced the iconic Marvel web-slinger in the 1994 "Spider-Man" series, as the voice of Spider-Man 2099.
Spider-Man: Edge of Time is rated "T" for Teen by the ESRB.