Years after taking Stilwater for their own, the Third Street Saints have evolved from street gang to household brand name, with Saints sneakers, Saints energy drinks and Johnny Gat bobblehead dolls all available at a store near you. The Saints are kings of Stilwater, but their celebrity status has not gone unnoticed. The Syndicate, a legendary criminal fraternity with pawns in play all over the globe, has turned its eye on the Saints and demands tribute.
Refusing to kneel to the Syndicate, you take the fight to Steelport, a once-proud metropolis reduced to a struggling city of sin under Syndicate control. Take a tank skydiving, call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on a Mexican wrestling gang, and defend yourself against a highly-trained military force using only a sex toy in the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen, igniting a city-wide war that will set Steelport on fire.
Saints Row: The Third gives you control of the Saints at the height of their power, and you live the life to show for it. Now Steelport is ripe for the taking, and it's up to you to make the city your own. Mold the skyline based on your choices, outfit your crew in classy gangster gear or furry costumes, and make life-or-death decisions that will change Steelport, and the Saints, forever. This is now your city. These are now your rules. Strap it on.
Strapped for cash? Strap it on with the Saints Row Season Pass in order to save money on three future Saints Row: The Third DLC Mission Packs and the Nyte Blayde DLC pack. The Season Pass is a special program to ensure you get the three upcoming mission packs and the Nyte Blayde pack for a single, one-time recommended cost of $19.99, for a total anticipated savings of more than 15 percent if you purchased each DLC pack separately.
Your three mission packs include:
- Genkibowl VII (Scheduled to be available January 2012): The Wide World of Genki takes over Steelport for a sporting tradition totally and utterly unlike any other.
- Gangstas in Space (Scheduled to be available Winter 2012): The Saints go intergalactic in this science-fiction misadventure.
- The Trouble With Clones (Scheduled to be available Spring 2012): Copy-cat killing at its finest.
The bonus Nyte Blayde DLC Pack includes:
- The Nyte Blayde Mobile: Travel Steelport in style with Nyte Blayde’s blood-red, vampire-hunting sports car.
- Altar Boy Outfit: Innocence may be lost, but at least you still have the outfit.
- Bloody Canoness Outfit: Join the Order, slay your mortal enemies, show some leg.
- Bloody Canoness Bike: Vampires can fly, but so will you in this two-wheeled turbo-charged motorcycle of salvation
- Over The Top – Like a lapdance from a porn star, the action is naughty, fun, and better than anything you're getting at home.
- City of Sin - Disrupt and dismantle the Syndicate stranglehold on weapons, cybercrime, and sex trades. Discover the secrets of Steelport, where there is action on every street corner, for better or, more likely, worse.
- Weapons of Crass Destruction – It's one thing to defeat your enemies. It's another to humiliate them. Hover jets, human cannonball cars and sex-toy warfare are all part of the fun.
- Co-op Madness – Give naked skydiving a try, landing in your partner's flaming pickup as you make a suicide run toward a heavily armed Syndicate brothel. Steelport is more fun with a friend.
- Initiation Station – Create, share, and download the most outlandish characters every seen, from washed-up celebrities to naked ninja pirates. Inside every sinner, there is a Saint.
More articles about Saints Row: The Third