White Knight Chronicles II is enhanced with stunning graphics, over 400 weapon and armor choices, and new fan-requested features. Players can now create an Incorruptus (a unique knight) for their own avatar and use it during online multiplayer quests for the first time ever. The upgraded Incorruptus customization system along with the additional new skill types and spells makes the character creation and strategy more diverse.
White Knight Chronicles II returns players to Balandor, a magic-infused kingdom of fantasy, swordplay and myth. Players will follow the adventurer Leonard on a brand new voyage set one year from his original journey, and master an enhanced, more dynamic combat system. Players will experience an RPG game that incorporates a variety of robust online gameplay elements with many quests, utilizing an active turn-based battle system that caters to players of all levels.
The patch will consist of many exciting updates such as more than 100 additional DLC options for purchase, additional quests and will also include:
- New guild system that allows the player to create their own guild town to get a high range of prestige points. If the guild builds up enough prestige, it will gain a level the next time points are tabulated in the rankings. The higher a guild's level, the more facilities and items become available in the Guild HomeTown. The main benefit of this feature is that now guild members can work together to clear quests and raise their guild level.
- Once players create a guild, they will have the option to purchase a concierge ticket from their guild to be able to pick their favorite character as their concierge (guide).
- Statues can now be produced in the player’s HomeTown. When players speak to Gaspard in their HomeTown to commission a statue, they can get one by paying with small jewels known as Dahlia or with a prism ticket. Prism tickets will be also added as a new DLC and sold at the PlayStation®Store or the Online Store.
The Guild patch (patch 1.01) went live today on thePlayStation Store.
- Single and Multiplayer Immersion – Battle evil forces while taking characters from your single player campaign into a expansive multiplayer gaming experience with up to six other players online.
- Remastered White Knight Chronicles International Edition Included – Play the heroic storyline ofthe sequel and have the option to journey through the bonus remastered original totaling over 100 hours of gameplay.
- Fan-Requested New Features – Improved gameplay mechanics that fans demanded including, for the first time, the ability to create and customize your very own Incorruptus (a unique knight) and an enhanced battle system that makes battles faster paced and dynamic.
- Wide Variety of Weapon and Armor Customization Options – Players can create their own unique combat style with more than 400 new armor and weapon choices.
- New Skills and Spells – Abilities to select skills and spells such as charge attacks, dash attacks and dual wielding weapons, provide additional distinct character types.
- Expansive New Online Mode – A massive online mode extends the gameplay beyond the story of the game with up to six players on new quests and challenges.
As a bonus, every copy of White Knight Chronicles II will also include a complete and remastered version of White Knight Chronicles: International Edition, providing over 100 hours of exciting gameplay in one package.
More articles about White Knight Chronicles II