Players take control of either the Soviet, Iranian, Iraqi or Angolan armies during the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the Iran/Iraq war and the Angolan civil war.
Steel Armor: Blaze of War will feature an unprecedented level of realism and authenticity based on the studio’s experience of creating tactical simulation software for the Ukrainian army.
Take care for the moral of your entire armee, check out your munition resources and experience the impact and devastating effect of each bullet and shell – as flight path and damage which will be simulated for every single one. Jump into each possible position (gunner, loader, driver and commander) in your tank and join the battle as an active member. The innovative AI guarantees authentic and realistic behavior of all alliances, units and single soldiers.
- Dynamic campaigns with historical missions;
- Large-scale tactical battles with real tanks, APCs, artillery, aviation and infantry. Destructible environment. Interactive landscape: ability to dig craters and trenches in real-time.
- Realistic engineering: all the physics depend on the features of battle machines, ballistics, damage of steel modeling, work of the gun sights and observation devices, work of machine crews, tank battle squads and controls.
- After-battle statistics that let player evaluate results of attacks and see received damages with vectors of missile hits.
- Campaigns processor and mode-building utilities that allow modifying main elements of the game, add new machines, units, elements of interface and arms.
- Encyclopedia of battle technics that gives one detailed review of characteristics and comparison of all the technics needed.
More articles about Steel Armor: Blaze of War