Real Warfare 2 covers various periods in the development of present day civilization from the Middle Ages to today.
This new title allows players to witness the key events in the history of the Teutonic Order in the 13th century, namely conquering the pagan Prussia. All battles form a single storyline campaign. The player will act as a Komtur of the Teutonic Order as they relive the battles of the crusaders, challenges include the low manpower of the Order and the strong resistance of the heathens.
- State-of-the-art graphics engine.
- Two different gameplay modes: strategic map and tactical battles.
- Strategic map gameplay – real-time vivid integral world with absolute freedom of actions with dialogue, RPG elements and a quest system.
- Tactical battles – field combat, conquering and defense of settlements, towns and castles.
- Troops gain experience throughout the campaign and carry it over from mission to mission.
- More than 10,000 3D warriors can participate in a single battle.
- A unique combat system dependent on up to 80 game factors.
- Moral component of the combat system evaluates the battlefield situation every second to bring the simulation of combat behavior for the “living” warriors as close to reality as possible.
- Variable modifiers consider the environment a unit is battling in and make the game tactically versatile.
- Various multiplayer modes.
More articles about Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades