"Quality is always what matters most to us," said Marcus Pukropski, CEO of SideQuest Studios. "To deliver the best possible experience and a well-balanced product to gamers around the world, sufficient development time is crucial. With a story mode that lasts more than 30 hours, extendable to over 100 hours, Rainbow Moon will be one of the biggest games available on the PlayStation Network."
- Complex story mode with about 25 hours of gameplay, extended to more than 100 hours when including all side quests, missions and full character development.
- Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains, such as mountains, snow, desert, grassland, savanna, mud and others.
- Sophisticated grid turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands as well as special attacks and effects.
- Unique action and puzzle elements in a variety of over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
- Six playable main characters with upgradable weapons, armors and accessories, allowing hundreds of gear combinations.
- Detailed online stats tracking each gamer's progress.
- Technically perfected game engine, constantly running smoothly at 60 fps with close to no loading times.
- Thirty dedicated background music tracks.
More articles about Rainbow Moon