Forza Motorsport 4 will be the most expansive and vividly realistic automotive experience across any console, bringing you closer to the edge than you’ve ever been before. Through the power of Kinect, players will be able to step through the TV screen and jump into the driver’s seat while the engaging controller-based experience will let you take on the bone-jarring physics, unparalleled levels of customization, and rosters of dream cars and tracks.
The newest Forza Motorsport 4 Car Pack, available for download starting Dec. 6, 2011 on Xbox Live Marketplace, features an eclectic mix of the world’s most stunning cars and is guaranteed to make you the envy of your Car Club. Available for 560 Microsoft Points, of if you have the season pass it'll be free, the pack offers some of the hottest new and classic cars from leading manufacturers, ranging from the iconic 1957 Maserati 300 S to the 2011 Monster Sport Suzuki SX4, which sports as much style as it does speed.
The December IGN Car Pack features 10 new cars that are just waiting to be tuned, painted and raced to the limit:
- 2011 Monster Sport Suzuki SX4
- 2011 Mazda RX-8 R3
- 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- 1967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS-396
- 1977 Ford Escort RS1800
- 1981 Volkswagen Scirocco S
- 1986 Alfa Romeo Spider Quadrifoglio Verde
- 1988 Pontiac Fiero GT
- 2010 Maserati GranTurismo MC GT4
- 1957 Maserati 300 S
- Platform-defining graphics. “Forza Motorsport 4” sets a new graphical standard for the racing genre. Featuring dramatic Hollywood-style camera effects and an all new lighting engine, “Forza Motorsport 4” creates an unparalleled, dramatically realistic graphical experience — all running at a silky-smooth 60 frames per second.
- Xbox LIVE showpiece. “Forza Motorsport 4” is making racing more social than ever. Create a Car Club and build the ultimate dream team of drivers, tuners and painters from the “Forza” community. Share your custom cars and dominate the other clubs. With the all-new Rivals Mode, play against your friends whether they are online or not by challenging them for bragging rights and rewards in a variety of different game types.
- Industry-leading innovation with Kinect. Autovista Mode brings the automotive experience comes to life. Walk around the car in a virtual showroom, crouch down to look at the details, or open the doors and hood using the power of Kinect. Immerse yourself with Kinect Head Tracking, which pans the camera view based on how you naturally look into the corners when you’re hard charging. Take the virtual wheel with Kinect as you sit on the couch with your friends and family — no controller required. You can even take advantage of Kinect voice control to easily navigate the game’s menu.
- More of what you love. With more than 80 manufacturers, the most in any racing game available today, “Forza Motorsport 4” features unrivaled diversity and more of the cars you love. The all new World Tour Mode boasts new tracks, unending choice and hundreds of hours of gameplay as you travel the globe with your favorite car. With the most accurate physics engine, cockpits and damage on every car and assists that allow even the most casual player to race, “Forza Motorsport 4” redefines the genre
The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is your action-packed ticket to six game add-on packs as they’re released through the next year. Players can purchase the Season Pass on the Xbox Live Marketplace and at participating retailers for only 2,400 Microsoft points. The “Forza Motorsport 4” Season Pass is redeemable for six game add-on packs, representing a 30% overall savings as compared to purchasing the content separately. New purchasers will also receive all previously released game add-on content.
More articles about Forza Motorsport 4