The Doctor Who Cloned Me pits Duke against his old nemesis Dr. Proton deep in the heart of Area 51. The new single-player campaign includes new enemies and bosses, new weapons, a handful of new achievements and trophies, as well as new interactive items around the world to give Duke all the ego boosts he could ever want.
In addition to the new campaign, the DLC also has four new multiplayer maps, which can be played with all of the game modes, including the modes introduced in the Hail to the Icons Parody Pack if you have that as well:
- Sky-High: The alien-infested corporate offices of Pooty, Inc. near the center of Las Vegas. This map includes three indoor floors taken over by the aliens and two rooftops, jump pads, stairwells, and building-to-building combat.
- Command: EDF command center with an imprisoned BattleLord at its core! A two-level map featuring winding stairs, straightaway corridors, and jump pads
- Drop Zone: Rooftop of Duke’s Lady Killer Casino featuring indoor and outdoor combat and stairwells for platforming, an EDF dropship on landing pad, and a bottomless pit.
- Biohazard: Fight in the Breston Plant Nuclear Power facilities and compete across multiple floors in locker rooms, restrooms with showers, control rooms, and the nuclear waste storage room
Duke Nukem Forever: The Doctor Who Cloned Me will be available for PC and PS3 for $9.99, and on Xbox 360 for 800 MS points.Features:
- Return of the King of All Shooters: He's back, baby! The King of All Shooters returns in an explosive and action packed shooter that puts pedal to the metal and tongue firmly in cheek, among other places. Kick ass from the Vegas Strip to the Hoover Dam all while serenading your ears with your favorite Duke-isms.
- Interact With the World, the Duke Way: Experience a fully interactive and immersive look into Duke's world. Shoot hoops, lift weights, read adult magazines, draw crude messages on white boards or ogle one of the many beautiful women that populate Duke's life; that is if you can pull yourself away long enough from kicking ass and taking names.
- Kick-Ass Arsenal Brings Puts the F-U Into Fun: Obliterate enemies in style while giving them the Duke Nukem one finger salute. Prepare to shoot enemies in the face with a bad-ass assortment of shotguns, RPGs, pipe bombs and other trademark Duke Nukem tools of destruction. That's going to leave a mess!
More articles about Duke Nukem Forever