Everybody knows that winter sports are for the true adrenaline junkies – nothing can compare to plummeting down a mountain side at over 120mph on nothing but a pair of skis or a snowboard. Winter Sports 2012 captures that feeling of raw, stomach clenching excitement in extensive detail.
Crammed with over 50 challenges spanning 10 winter sport and olympic style events you have the chance to experience the rush in sub zero climates while in the comfort of your own home (or on the go on Nintendo 3DS)!
Challenge yourself in the single player mode or go up against 4 of your friends in split-screen mode. Winter Sports 2012 has extensive replay value with rewards and unlockables as well as an in-depth character design tool, spectacular slow motion replays and an emotive sound track with realistic audience panorama giving you the unique experience of the winter season without having to travel up a mountain!
Andy Pearson, Marketing Manager at PQube quoted: “Winter Sports 2012 captures that unique atmosphere surrounding the winter events. There’s an impressive range of challenges and the broad array of disciplines ensures there’s plenty of replay ability – 4 player split screen is also a lot of fun, competing head to head when you are sat next to your friends and family is a lot more exciting than when done it’s over a head set or web cam”
- First and only Winter Sports game on Nintendo 3DS
- Full support for Nintendo Wii Balance Board
- PC version supports Xbox 360 controller
- 30+ Gripping challenges (50+ in the 3DS version)
- Thrilling competitions in 10 breathtaking disciplines (7 disciplines in the 3DS version)
- Immersive winter sports atmosphere
- Spectacular slow motion replays
- Emotive soundtrack and audience panorama
- Unlock rewards and keep playing!
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players in split-screen
- Extensive character design tool
More articles about Winter Sports 2012