"Closed beta is something we have been looking forward to for a long time," said Andrew Brown, Executive Producer, Perfect World Entertainment. "Blacklight Retribution features fast and tightly balanced gameplay, an insane arsenal of weaponry, state-of-the-art DirectX 11 graphics, and a level of player and weapon customizability rarely found in the genre. With closed beta, we finally have an opportunity to share all this and more with the community. Game on."
In Blacklight Retribution , players battle in near-future combat zones utilizing customized gear and weaponry to takedown opponents online.
Key features include:
- Customization: Inspired by advanced car tuning, Blacklight allows players to customize everything about a weapon, from its barrel, to ammo types, stocks, muzzles, optics, colors and even weapon tags.
- Advanced Technology: Powered by Unreal 3 and featuring full DirectX 11 support, Blacklight brings the latest and greatest graphics to FPS gamers.
- Future Perfect: Knowledge is power. And, with tools like the Hyper Reality Visor (HRV), gamers can see enemy locations, team movements and primary objectives to get into the fight faster.
Develop A Class: Define a unique play style based on loadouts and equipment. Become a heavily armored sniper, a nimble light machinegunner or anything in-between.
- Weapon Depots: Unlock rail guns, grenade launchers and even the epic mechanized Hardsuit via Weapon Depots to punctuate a victory.
- Community and Clans: Blacklight Retribution features first-class clan creation and competitive ladders.
Players that are registered will be selected for this test and receive an email with instructions the week of the test.
More articles about Blacklight Retribution