NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Fans will experience the pride and pageantry of game day Saturday like never before with enhanced in-game presentation—including new mascots like Uga (Georgia), Bevo (Texas) and Mike the Tiger (LSU)—new traditions, and an all-new collision system. With the Road to Glory and Dynasty modes, fans are able to access the experience of college football as they go all the way from high school superstar to top college player to head coach.
With the college football bowl season quickly approaching, EA SPORTS used NCAA Football 12 to simulate five big matchups, resulting in the following predictions.
- ROSE BOWL – Oregon - 42 Wisconsin – 35
- TOSTITOS FIESTA BOWL – Oklahoma State - 35 Stanford – 21
- ALLSTATE SUGAR BOWL – Michigan - 31 Virginia Tech – 14
- DISCOVER ORANGE BOWL – Clemson - 38 West Virginia – 35
- ALLSTATE BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP – Alabama - 20 LSU - 17
- Authentic Gameday Traditions—Feel the true emotion of college football as your team runs onto the field with new pre-game traditions like the Sooner Schooner and Ramblin’ Wreck, and celebrate big plays alongside school icons like Chief Osceola, Uga, and Tommy Trojan.
- Enhanced Tackling Engine—Your college gameday experience rises to a whole new level with an all-new momentum-based collision and tackling system that allows you to control a player to the moment of impact.
- Road to Glory—Be an Ironman and play both sides of the ball in your final season of high school while getting recruited by the top schools. In college, fight to keep your starting job and earn your coaches’ trust to unlock extra abilities on the field en route to becoming a Heisman trophy winner.
- Coaching Carousel—Roam the sidelines as a coach in an enhanced Dynasty mode. Start off as a coordinator or take over as head coach to begin your coaching career. Stay off the Hot Seat as you climb the ranks of the coaching ladder and lead your dream school to a coveted national championship.
- Conference Customization—Create new rivalries and alter the landscape of college football forever by realigning conferences throughout college football. Build new 16-team super conferences, create conference schedules, decide BCS bowl tie-ins, and more.
More articles about NCAA Football 12