Warlock: Master of the Arcane invites players to take on the role of the Great Mage and build a powerful magical empire, giving mighty mages the ability to control armies and wield magic to wage war against one another, as they compete with other wizards for the title of Warlock.
Warlock: Master of the Arcane offers a wide range of military units –three different races, along with summons and wild creatures – as well as providing dozens of spells, from which players can discover powerful spell combinations to help attain victory over their adversaries. With epic battles to fight, gods to side with, and an innovative city management system, players must strike a balance between military might and magical prowess to remain the last mage standing.
Beta applications will be accepted from today (December 7th) until December 14th, and our winning would-be wizards will be notified by email on December 16th.
- Research and master dozens of spells, conjure strong enchantments and discover powerful spell combos
- Command a variety of units, each with their own special abilities, across three races along with the ability to summon wild creatures
- Achieve victory by military or magical means
- Innovative city management system
- Choose to become a disciple of one of the eight gods, serving their church and obeying their will, or cast them all aside in your quest to become a god yourself!
More articles about Warlock: Master of the Arcane