Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2 will let gamers once again feel like part of the world’s most popular glee club - New Directions - as they sing alongside their favorite characters. Players will be able to take the mic and belt out Gives you Hell alongside Rachel, pose with Kurt as he performs Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance or shake the rafters with Mercedes when she brings down the house in Like a Prayer, and more.‘Gleeks’ can also expect some new faces, including songs sung by the Vocal Adrenaline heartbreaker, Jesse St. James! To top it all off, the game will also feature extended performances and exclusive clips from the show offering fans excellent video montages and never-before-seen show moments.
"We knew that GLEE fans were unbelievably passionate and loyal, but even we were surprised by the overwhelming success of the first Karaoke Revolution Glee title and the demand for the follow-up," said Shinji Hirano, President of Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc. "Well, now ‘Gleeks’ have their wish and with this new game they can perform even more of the hits that have made the show such a runaway success.”
"The close and personal connection that comes with a GLEE videogame is unparalleled and this next installment to the Karaoke Revolution Glee franchise will allow us to bring fans even closer to the music, the storylines and the characters that they’ve come to love," said Gary Rosenfeld, Senior Vice President, New Media for Fox Consumer Products. “It’s also going to feature some of the hottest musical numbers the show has ever produced, so fans will have a lot to look forward to.”
In addition to Karaoke Revolution’s proprietary voice recognition technology, which accurately recognizes and scores vocal pitch and rhythm, Volume 2 comes fully equipped with all-new audio features and voice applications. A newly added vibrato indicator will help players hit those high notes and improve their vocal skills, while independent volume controls are available to adjust the vocal and instrumental noise levels on each track depending on the singer’s preference. For a truly unique performance, players can also add vocal effects to every song. Additionally, as new achievements are reached, gamers can unlock themed GLEE items to collect in Scrapbook Mode.
- Perform to an All-New Lineup of Songs from Season 1– Enjoy performing 20 unforgettable songs alongside your favorite GLEE characters
- Check Out Extended Performances and Exclusive Clips – Sing along to full music tracks and the show’s most memorable video montages featuring never-before-seen show moments
- Develop Your Glee Singing Ability – Test out the newly added vibrato indicator while you belt it out to hard hitting notes
- Score GLEE Unlockables for Every Character – Reach new achievements to unlock themed GLEE items in Scrapbook Mode while singing with the New Directions and new characters
- Play Interactive Multiplayer Singing Games – Have a blast perfecting your performance while 4 of your friends compete against one another with their Wii Remotes in Shooting Star Mode
- Check Out New Audio Features and Voice Applications – Independently adjust the volume on the vocal or instrumental tracks in every song or add vocal effects for a unique performance
More articles about Karaoke Revolution Glee: Volume 2