Dragon Age 2 thrusts players into the role of Hawke, a penniless refugee who rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age. Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke’s rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor. Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever.
A note sent out to Gamestop employees reveals that Bioware plans to release a PC demo for Dragon Age 2. Early access is granted to Gamestop employees, with the public demo being released on Feb. 23, 2011.
Gamestop customers who pre-order Dragon Age 2 before March 8, 2011 will receive free access to additional in-game content: The Fadeshear Sword The Lion of Orlais Shield, while Gamestop customers who pre-ordered the BioWare Signature Edition prior to January 12, 2011 will also receive this bonus content.
- Embark upon an all-new adventure that takes place across an entire decade and shapes itself around every decision you make.
- Determine your rise to power from a destitute refugee to the revered champion of the land.
- Think like a general and fight like a Spartan with dynamic new combat mechanics that put you right in the heart of battle whether you are a mage, rogue, or warrior.
- Go deeper into the world of Dragon Age with an entirely new cinematic experience that grabs hold of you from the beginning and never lets go.
- Discover a whole realm rendered in stunning detail with updated graphics and a new visual style.
More articles about Dragon Age II