Dead Space Issues Fixed:
- The Elite Engineering Suit will now appear properly after completing a full-playthrough of the Single Player Campaign.
- Save games will now be recorded, and deducted, properly when playing the Single Player Campaign in Hardcore mode.
- Support for mouse button binding to movement keys & allowing up to 8 mouse buttons + mouse button de-bounce fixes
- Unlocks suit and weapon packs which will now be available at the in-game store at zero cost for players
NOTE: This is just an EXE file, not an actual patch, do not run it in order to fix your game, it merely "replaces" the old EXE (install instructions below).
- select the patched exe you downloaded
- Copy it (select it and press ctrl+c)
- navigate to the dead space 2 folder that contains the same named exe that you just copied (by default it should be C:Program FilesEA GamesDead Space 2 )
- while in that folder, press ctrl+v (you're pasting it)
- when it asks to overwrite, say yes, you want to overwrite
Hero Isaac Clarke returns for another heart-pounding adventure, taking the fight to the Necromorphs in this thrilling action-horror experience. New tools to gruesomely slice and dismember the Necromorphs complement Isaac's signature Plasma Cutter, empowering him as he meets new characters, explores epic Zero-G environments, and fights against a relentless necromorph onslaught. Survival isn't the only thing on Isaac's mind in Dead Space 2 - this time, he calls the shots.
Dead Space 2 will offer its own unique take on multiplayer, which is intensely gruesome and completely grounded in the Dead Space universe and fiction. Dead Space 2 will feature four-versus-four gameplay with an objective based multiplayer, across five unique locations throughout the Sprawl.
Not only will players have the chance to play as the Sprawl Security Team, but they will have a chance to see the other side of the coin and play as the evil Necromorph forces. Players will be able to play as four different Necromorph characters, each with its own unique gameplay style: The Pack, The Lurker, The Spitter, and the newly famous Puker.
In DS2 MP, the Sprawl Security Team will have specific, unique objectives across five different maps which will be focused on eradicating the Necromorph forces and restoring safety across the Sprawl. On the other hand, the Necromorphs must stalk, trap, and devour the Sprawl Security Team and prevent them from completing their mission.
Dead Space 2 multiplayer will also feature an entire level progression metagame in which players will unlock new weapons, suit skins, weapon upgrades, as well as gameplay characteristics that will build on the core mechanics of each Necromorph.
More articles about Dead Space 2