When things didn't quite work out last time after The Flood, with this end of the world, the Gods have stopped the Earth, removed gravity and, to replace man, have created the "Brats", who are independent of gravity.
But Phlox, one of the last survivors, discovers the Brats' secret: fun! This is why they don't need gravity. He then creates the curious element, F.U.N., and this generates gravity. So Phlox sets out to provide the Brats with as much fun as possible. As F.U.N. will still be turning when the world comes to an end, the seasons and gravity return, and the Gods realize that humanity is a force you just can't reckon with.
Phlox is controlled by the player in the 3rd person and provides the Brats with lots of opportunities to have fun: they love a hefty kick up the behind, any kind of danger, music, car racing and breakneck trips in all sorts of vehicles.
Carlo Voelker, CEO of Viva Media, commented, “Cargo! is a great opportunity for us to work with bitComposer in releasing this incredibly creative and innovative game. Cargo! is certain to surprise many gamers with its truly fresh take on gaming.”
Wolfgang Duhr, CEO of bitComposer Games, says, “Viva Media is a very important partner for us and we are very glad to renew this partnership with the release of Cargo!”
- Unique and innovative game principle
- 8 hours of story gameplay, plus unlimited sandbox gameplay
- 10 different islands, a large underwater area, flying islands and numerous interior locations
- Different seasons affect the gameplay and the handling of the vehicles
- Car races over frozen seas, motor boat races, daring flight maneuvers and deep-sea excursions
- Over 20 different building components that can be assembled to create crazy yet functional vehicles
- The player's music can be used in the game
- The physics-driven gameplay allows the player to find his own solution to each puzzle
- Intuitive and easily accessible controls
- Suitable for the whole family
More articles about Cargo: The Quest for Gravity