Armed with advanced and powerful weapons, players can expect massive action in large, multi-tiered levels featuring dynamic environments, cinematic battles, giant boss enemies, and deep customization features.
Conduit 2 introduces Team Invasion Mode, the new co-op mode where players will be able to battle side-by-side with up to four friends on the same screen. Additionally Team Invasion Mode can be played online.
Conduit 2 also features a new and more expansive 12-player online competitive multiplayer mode with larger and more intricate indoor and outdoor battlefields. Conduit 2 supports Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, Wii Speak, the new Headbanger Headset, and offers increased multiplayer security for a better online gameplay experience.
Conduit 2 features three main gameplay modes - Free-For-All, Team Deathmatch, and Team Objective - that cover not only the classic game types but also special variants with a uniquely Conduit-themed style. These modes offer players 14 different ways to experience the game, detailed below:
- Deathmatch: First player to the kill limit in the time allowed wins!
- ASE Ball: Longest time holding the ASE wins!
- Bounty Hunter: Kill your assigned target for points or kill those hunting you for fun. But beware; killing someone who doesn’t fill those roles will cost you points!
- Free for All CTF: Get to the flag and then carry it back to a random goal location. First to the scoring limit wins!
- Team Deathmatch: First team to the kill limit in the time allowed wins!
- Shared Stock: Teammates share a pool of lives while trying to get the highest kill count possible.
- Capture the Flag: Each team tries to capture the ASE (flag) of the other. First team to the capture limit in the time allowed wins!
- Killing Override: First team to the kill or capture limit wins!
- Single Flag CTF: Teams fight over a single centrally-located ASE (flag). First team to the capture limit wins!
- VIP: Fight to kill the randomly selected VIP on the opposing team. First team to the point limit wins!
- ASE Basketball: Each team tries to capture a centrally-located ASE and then carry it into the enemy base. Toss or carry the ASE through the goal to score. First team to the point limit wins!
- Balloon Battle: Lose balloons with every death. Gain balloons with kills. With no balloon, become a mini bomb! Last player alive wins!
- Annexation: Teams fight for control over capture points. These totems award points over time. First team to the point limit wins!
- Power Surge: Teams must defend their own generator while destroying the enemy’s when its shield is down. First team to destroy the generator or the team with the more intact generator wins!
Conduit 2 will support Wii MotionPlus enabling precision control and better tracking. The Conduit series is famed for its detailed control system allowing players to customise and configure their controls, including look sensitivity, turning speed, the dead zone and much more. Conduit 2 will use Wii MotionPlus to create the most responsive control system ever, as well as improved edge tracking and transitions to pointer control.
More articles about Conduit 2