After a decade of waiting, iconic Marvel and Capcom characters join forces again in a re-envisioned team fighting game for a new generation.Fill the shoes of legendary characters from both the Marvel and Capcom Universes as you battle in a living comic book art style powered by Capcom's MT Framework, an advance version of the graphics engine used for Resident Evil 5.
Ever dream of squaring off with Marvel vs Capcom 3 fighting game legends, but never have the chance? Beginning in March, players will be able to face off against custom-built computer opponents, modeled after famous players and specific themed teams via Marvel vs. Capcom 3’s innovative “Shadow Mode”. A series of downloadable packs, each will contain three unique teams to battle against, with their own programmed special techniques and preferences. The first pack will include the team and AI Personality of the game’s producer, Ryota Niitsuma, in addition to the Shadow Mode teams for Assistant Producer Akihito Kadowaki and a QA team leader. More packs will be coming soon, and may feature some personalities you already know.
- Evolved VS. Fighting System: Wild over-the-top gameplay complete with signature aerial combos, hyper combos and other original systems. The evolved new battle system, the “Team Aerial Combo,” takes the exciting mind-reading game to a whole new level!
- 3-on-3 Tag Team Fighting: Players build their own perfect team by assigning unique “Assist Attacks” for each character and utilize each character’s special moves to create their own unique fighting style.
- Simple Mode: Streamlined button mapping option will allow novice players to perform moves like a pro.
- Living Comic Book Art Style: See the most adored characters from the Capcom and Marvel Universes brought to life in a “moving comic” style, blurring the boundaries between 2D and 3D graphics.
- New Characters: Popular returning characters include Spider-Man, Ryu, Wolverine, Morrigan, Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, Felicia, Chun-Li, Tron Bonne, Magneto and Doctor Doom. Viewtiful Joe will make his debut in the Marvel vs. Capcom franchise. New characters joining the playable cast for the first time in fighting game history include Chris Redfield, Thor, Trish, Super-Skrull, Amaterasu, Dormammu, , Wesker, X-23, Arthur, Deadpool, Nathan Spencer, M.O.D.O.K. and Dante
More articles about Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds