- Stability issues are solved
- Balancing and difficulty updates
- Faith related Relics optimized
- Cavalry momentum under high game speed fixed
- Behavior of shocked AI units upgraded
- Crusader campaign, Bagdad mission restart bug fixed
- Skill issues after unit upgrade fixed
- Unit parameter info bug fixed
- Bugs at active hero skills fixed
The Kings’ Crusade places players between the years of 1189-1192, calling upon warriors to enter the heart of the battle in one of the most vicious wars of all time.
Players will have the opportunity to take on such a challenge as either Richard the Lionheart, set to invade and take back the treasured holy land once and for all, or as the great Saladin, who patiently waits and prepares his people for the oncoming invasion.
The Kings’ Crusade invites players to rewrite history through controlling and upgrading leaders and their armies, guiding various historical factions through political events, collecting relics, and unlocking new content in a feature-rich campaign set to take on the strategy genre by force.
- Play through two single-player campaigns – Crusader and Saracen
- Oversee hundreds of soldiers in real-time epic battles
- Command your forces, conquer territory, and expand your realm on a fully 3D map
- Strategically manage your army between missions
- Rewrite the past by playing as famous historical characters serving as the main heroes
More articles about The Kings' Crusade