A new installment in the famous Theatre of War series, which goes beyond World War II.
In this title tactical engagement experts can test their skills on a new strategic level. Move your forces over the entire Korean Peninsula, managing reserves, as well as the fuel and ammo supply. Tactical battles in Theatre of War 2: Korea are generated based on the historical situation.
You can pre-order Theatre of War 3: Korea right now for only $35. You save $10 compared to what the "download & mail" delivery option will cost later, and not only that: you will be among the first to download this new game in the acclaimed Theatre of War series later this month, and will also receive a printed manual, DVD and case by mail after the release!
- A new strategic mode greatly enhances the experience of tactical battles
- Non-linear dynamic campaigns, a first for the series
- Unique landscape modeling for correct infantry combat simulation
- New units: helicopters with helicopter-borne infantry in both tactical and strategic modes
- Updated control system focusing more on squads and not on individual soldiers
- Engineer Corps: real-time mining and demining
- New binocular view feature for total immersion
- Detailed replication of authentic Korean landscape and architecture
More articles about Theatre of War 3: Korea