Ether Saga Online is the English-based version of KDXY, one of the newest titles and most popular titles from Perfect World Beijing. The game is based on one the four great classic novels of Chinese literature, Journey to the West. Ether Saga Online combines lavish graphics with a young anime style. It features a slew of unique features and systems that make the game truly one of a kind. Among its many revolutionary systems it features a fresh new Integrated Quest and Navigation System that allows players to seamlessly progress through the game and locate friends effortlessly.
Ether Saga Online is Free-To-Play, once inside the game world, players can earn and spend money to upgrade a large variety of items to enhance their game play experience. Players can acquire and begin using items in real-time without any disruption to game play. Digital goods that players can obtain through the In-Game Shop include: items that can assist with mundane tasks such teleportation devices or consumables that aid player progress, others that reset or temporarily increase stats, expansion of storage capabilities, customizable fashion and equipment, such as mounts that allow faster movement and reduce travel time, social items and gifts that assist communication, and more.
Today marks the second anniversary of Ether Saga Online, a 3D fantasy MMORPG inspired by the literary classic novel, "Journey to the West". With over 700,000 world chats recorded from unique characters, Ether Saga Online fans have contributed to the game's success in more ways than just exploring in-game content as they continue to create a social platform for both new and old players to build lasting friendships.
"Even after two years, we continue to see a friendly and active community of followers in Ether Saga Online enjoying their shared experience and asking for new content," said Aaron Potter, Product Manager for Ether Saga Online . "In response to player feedback, we are currently working on an expansion that will introduce a new race, new classes, new areas, and more pets to capture."
Since the arrival of Ether Saga Online onto the free-to-play market in North America in 2009, it has captured thousands of players with its unique features such as pet melding, which allows players to upgrade their pets and create stronger breeds. With hundreds of pets available to obtain, players can create different looking pets, and even transform into the monster that they defeat.
Celebrating the two year milestone of Ether Saga Online, players will be eligible to receive a variety of items, including an exclusive anniversary gift pack, a permanent fashion set, and a free mount.
- Integrated Quest/Navigation System – Players will no longer be confused about where to go or what monsters to kill. Quests will have "link" which allow players to click on them and automatically navigate to their quest objectives.
- Unique Races and Classes – Three different races as well as six different classes. Each class having its own unique play style and gameplay.
- Element Leveling System – As players level up, they receive points that can be assigned to specific elements. Each element has its own characteristics and affects the core gameplay of each user.
- Unique Skill System – Each class has a set of unique skills. Skills are not learned from trainers but rather on the fly through a battlefield menu system.
- Birthday Skills – Each character receives special abilities and skills related to the day their character was born.
- Clan Skills – Players can create clans/guilds and have opportunities to learn new abilities and skills as a group.
- In-Depth Pet System – Every player starts with their own pet. Players can tame and capture new pets as they adventure through the world.
- Fusion System – Players can actually fuse with their pets and gain access to new abilities and gameplay options.
- Monster Card System – Players can collect monster cards which allow them to transform into specific monsters. In monster form, players gain access to new abilities and skills.
- Crafting System – Players can choose from 9 different crafting and gathering skills.
- Reputation System – Monsters will have their own factions in-game. Players can gain reputation with these creatures and gain access to new content.
- Alliance System – Clans can group up into Alliances in order to combat difficult monsters or even other Alliances.
More articles about Ether Saga Online