Players will be able to choose from a varied cast of over 50 champions from opposing factions, to be released periodically over the course of the game’s opening months. The game is meticulously designed to reward teamwork and tactics, and encourage fluid and fast-paced competitive gameplay.
Realm of the Titans is a bold, new take on the popular action strategy genre. In ROTT, two teams of up to five heroes face off on a dangerous and dynamic battlefield in an attempt to take total control of the map. As each team advances across the field of combat, they seize control points that spawn waves of NPC minions to assist them in the conflict. Players who perform well in battle are awarded points that can be used during the match to upgrade their hero’s powers and abilities. The game is meticulously designed to reward teamwork and tactics, and encourage fluid and fast-paced competitive gameplay.
A chance encounter with a mystical, volcano-dwelling dragon granted Flame Wing the gifts of a magical hunter’s bow and a pair of massive wings.
Flame Wing is equipped with these unique skills:
- Flame Wall - Shoots a volley of flaming arrows into the air that create a wall of fire where they land, slowing and damaging any enemy that passes through it.
- Stunning Arrow - Stuns the enemy and reduces their physical defense. In addition, Flame Wing gains the vision of the enemy he hits afterwards for a brief period.
- Burning Arrow - Shoots an arrow into the sky, and adds a bonus to his attack damage for 30 seconds.
- Piercing Barrage – (Ultimate Skill) - Fires a barrage of arrows in a straight line. These arrows damage any enemy they pass through.
His prowess with the bow makes Flame Wing excellent at ranged attacks; however Flame Wing is somewhat vulnerable when it comes to close quarter combat.
- Dynamic Battlefields – captured control points spawn your minions, neutral monsters can be conquered to strengthen your team, and much more.
- Revamped Item Purchasing System – increased inventory space, item purchase queuing, multiple shop locations, “recommended items” feature, and streamlined shop navigation.
- Robust Statistics & Record Tracking – Battle data and match history is saved on the server. Players can review their past performances and share favorite replays with friends.
- Return of Key DotA Features – the return of “deny” (deny your rivals experience and gold by targeting your own minions), neutral item shops, and the option to toggle between classic and new camera modes.
- Advanced Matchmaking System – In ROTT, you can automatically be matched up with other suitable partners and competitors.
- In-Depth Ranking Features – Level up in the game while making your way up the leaderboards by defeating higher-ranked players.
Realm of the Titans is poised to drive the strategy subgenre in a bold, new direction.
More articles about Realm of the Titans