ArcaniA – Fall of Setarrif ties up the loose ends of the main game´s story and adds yet another chapter to the epic tale. After the demon that possessed King Robar III was exorcised, it made its way to Setarrif to find a new host. In Setarrif, which is cut-off from the rest of the island, chaos and anarchy spread rapidly!
King Robar III is troubled by these facts and is afraid of losing the city and some of his companions, which are in Setarrif at that very moment. The nameless hero therefore is sent by the king and must journey to Setarrif… but he has no idea of what lies before him.
JoWooD has to indefinitely delay the ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif add-on. The legal background of the official add-on to “ArcaniA: Gothic 4” is unclear and diverse legal positions with the BVT fund that financed the main game are present.
“It’s uncertain whether the game can be released onto the market in its current form”, explains Stefan Berger, Business Development Manager JoWooD, “of course this must be investigated and settled before the release - unfortunately”. Due to this fact JoWooD officially announces, that the release of the Add-On has been set on hold and will be delayed indefinitely for now.
- 10 hours of gameplay with a multitude of new quests and missions
- Experience the story from another characters’ point of view – for the very first time in the franchise
- Import your character from ArcaniA - Gothic 4 or choose one from a set of archetypes
- A broad variety of new items for a even more character variations
- New enemies! Prove your fighting techniques against countless hordes of monsters
- New environments like cities, coastal regions, jungle and mountains with volcanic activity!
Look out for a special version of the add-on which will blow the action-RPG fans’ socks off.
More articles about ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif