Those who download Zombii Attack exclusively on Nintendo’s WiiWare service may become infected and suffer from uncontrolled bouts of hysterical laughter, experience intense feelings of exhilaration and become affected with a disposition of overwhelming joy. Ignoring these symptoms can lead to habit forming fun.
“If you or anyone you know plays Zombii Attack please take every precaution to not have fun, avoid enjoyment and please stifle all laughter in order to prevent further spread of the infection. Please, be very careful when playing Zombii Attack,” said Gamers Digital CEO and mad developer of Scott Zerby.
How the zombie virus infection spread remains a mystery for now, but it appears Zombii Attack originated deep in the underground labs of Gamers Digital before spreading to highly populate metropolitan cities that are highly interactive using the state of the art Unity game engine. The undead now overrun these cities. They hide in buildings, launch frenzied attacks and pose a very serious health threat to the remaining survivors and the world at large. Non-gamers should not approach the zombies.
There are scattered reports that one survivor is making a stand armed only with the laws of physics and a trusty rubber band to launch environmental items at zombies before they spread their infection. Those infected by Zombii Attack’swill experience more than 18 ever increasingly difficult levels of zombie madness. Lone survivors must use strategy when launching anvils, tires, experimental highly-explosive z-bombs and even the undead themselves at the endless waves of zombies using the Wii Remote™ with realistic natural motions.
When Zombii Attack’s infectious fun takes over, the only known cure is to recognize the warning signs, arm your slingshot and destroy all attacking zombies before they eat you. Play at your own risk.
Survivors must keep five rules in mind when playing:
- Improvisation: Use zombies, explosives and other items to destroy zombies and their hideouts before they eat you.
- Cash: Earn money destroying zombies.
- Firepower: Always stock up with armor and improve your slingshot. Remember to show no mercy because the zombies want you for lunch so you must destructive items at them and their secret hideouts.
- Collect: Dr. Zii is looking for a cure. You are on the lookout for a certain type of zombie. You must collect this zombie as they contain elements needed by the Dr. to create a cure.
- Defense: You can upgrade your barrier to better repeal zombies and repair it when damaged by zombies.
Zombii Attack is rated “E+10” by the ESRB.
More articles about Zombii Attack