- Once you have unziped place anywhere you want.
- Delete any autoexec.cfg files found in the Crysis 2 root folder. (if you're asking what that is, don't worry about it)
- Delete any target commands you may have put on the shortcut as they will override the autoexec.cfg that is created
- Run the Crysis2AdvancedGraphicsOptions.exe
- Hit apply once all settings are set
*Note* You do not have to start this program every time you want to play Crysis 2.
This will work with any shortcut you make with Crysis 2. All this program does is create the autoexec.cfg that Crysis 2 will use on startup.
Surrounded by devastation, players must assess the situations they encounter, adapt to this urban jungle and use the weapons and powers given solely to them to save New York. Morgan enters this distressed world and brings it to life with gritty characters, a rich back-story and plot twists rarely found in video games.
In Crysis 2, the aliens have returned with a full invasion force bent on nothing less than the total annihilation of mankind. In New York, terrifying alien invaders stalk the streets and a nightmare plague strikes down the city’s myriad inhabitants with brutal epidemic speed. The city’s systems are in chaos, its streets and skyline are smashed and in flaming ruin. Neither paramilitary law enforcement nor the might of the US military machine can stand against the invaders, and all who choose not to flee are dead men walking. Just to survive in this maelstrom of death will require technology beyond anything any modern soldier has ever seen. One man will inherit that means to survive. You alone must wield the combat technology of Nanosuit 2, and make the last stand to save humanity from destruction in the urban jungle that is New York City.
More articles about Crysis 2