- Fixed bug: Ticker message about a car accident is removed too quickly.
- Fixed bug: Old pre-set buses in scenarios have wrong capacity.
- Fixed bug: Achievement "Four corners of the earth" can be unlocked only in sandbox mode.
- Improvement: Some optimizations when saving game.
- Improvement: Number of private cars depends on the difficulty setting
- (Slider for the custom difficulty).
- Improvement: Slower economy changes.
- Improvement: Shortcut key for underground view (default: U).
- Improvement: Jammed cars are removed faster.
- Fixed bug: Stops show wrong passenger count after a line is deleted.
- Improvement: Updated FMOD to version 4.32.08
- Improvement: Number of private cars lowered a little.
- Improvement: UK nameset available in the map editor.
- Fixed bug: Game crash if there is only a small water area at the edge of the map.
- Fixed bug: Game may crash if game is exited while having area highlight visible.
- Fixed bug: Game may crash after the player has removed a stop.
- Fixed bug: Game crashes if player selects passenger who has just left vehicle because of a breakdown.
- Fixed bug: Game uses 60hz instead of the selected screen frequency.
- Fixed bug: Random tasks can select roads at the edge of the map as targets.
As each city develops and grows the player must continue to meet the ever changing transport needs of its commuters, while at the same time ensuring it remains as profitable as possible.
Featuring an in-depth campaign mode made up of 12 scenarios along with an open ended sandbox mode, an advanced map editor that allows players to create their own cities, plus much more, Cities in Motion will challenge players to create the perfect public transport system that has no cancellations, no delays and where the passengers are always happy!
- Realistic 3D graphics with over 100 unique buildings
- Advanced economy simulation including contractor deals, banking, insurance and fluctuating economic trends
- Play through 100 years of transportation history across four eras between 1920 and 2020
- Choose between over 30 different vehicles based on real-life models including buses, trams, water buses, helicopters and a subway system with underground view
- Real-time city and traffic simulation as people commute between their homes, workplace and social lives.
- Three difficulty levels – easy, medium and hard
More articles about Cities in Motion