Painkiller: Redemption v1.02a Patch Fixes:
- Fixed 3rd level bug in the first room when player can go outside of the map.
- Fixed 3rd level name. Now It's "Refinery" instead of wrong "Rafinery".
- Fixed 4th level glitch that when you are in a demon form you can skip some areas by just bypassing the doors.
- Fixed 4th level random area bypasses found by one of my friends
- Fixed and tweaked a little AI on 1st map.
- Fixed the demon bug, that when player turned into demon, and demon ended, player was able to choose the "demon weapon" by pressing 0 (zero).
- Added the tutorial message about weapons on 1st map.
- Bonus!: New game cheat
You will discover all new maps, fight off literally thousands of demonic fiends, and lose yourself in the intense gameplay rounded off with an absorbing heavy metal soundtrack.
The game also features a tactical component! While reaching your objectives in each level, you unlock Tarot Cards, which will soon prove to be very helpful! In additional to that, collecting souls of fallen enemies will temporarily transform you into a mighty demon!
- 7 to 10 hours of playtime
- Collect souls to transform into a demon
- Better graphics with detailed ambience
- Over 6000 enemies, more than any previous PK game!
- Equip yourself with powerful tarot cards which can be found in secret rooms
- Up to 1000 monsters per map to ensure an intense battle with the army of hell
- Two heroes – play the characters Belial and Daniel
- Better AI – there is nowhere to hide! Enemies will get you
More articles about Painkiller: Redemption