Originally titled H.A.V.E. Online, and renamed MicroVolts, it features vibrant gameplay and thrilling action.
MicroVolts is a highly charged online shooter that offers an innovative Third Person approach over the traditional First Person shooter, making it easier to play and more fun to watch while offering extra excitement and intensity. Each individual player’s statistics are logged and MicroVolts also gives the opportunity to level up so your character becomes an even more feared opponent in the fun-to-play levels. MicroVolts takes place in a fun environment that features the battle of puppets vs. puppets. Watch from Third Person perspective how your own puppet handles the Gatling Gun and wreaks havoc among the enemy puppets.
The Open Beta for MicroVolts will begin Thursday, March 10, 2011. Here is what Open Beta offers players:
- New game mode “Elimination”: Elimination is a team-based mode that rewards strategic, aggressive offense. When a player is killed, they're out for the round! The Radar item spawns in the middle of the map at half-time. Grab it and you'll be able to see every remaining enemy on the map. It's a fight for map control! Hang back, and you'll surely be eliminated. Push forward, and you'll be the eliminator.
- Two new maps, Castle and Junk Yard, offer countless hours of multiplayer mayhem.
- Players can vote for the game mode to be used for the first Open Beta Tournament.
If you haven’t already signed up for a Beta account, join in the fun by visiting the game’s website. We’re keeping the site updated on a regular basis, giving would-be players an insight into the game and information on forthcoming in-game events that take place during Open Beta. Tournaments and other surprise events will be unveiled so make sure to keep a daily check on the site
Game modes include Deathmatch team battle, Deathmatch item battle, Weapon restriction battles and many more, while also featuring various maps designed by toy concept.
MicroVolts places the gamer in a toy playground and pits players in the roles of action figures in a war that's been waged in our own homes unnoticed. How did the war start? Who made them? It's time to take up arms and fight for valuable battery resources and supremacy of the Micro World.
Featuring fast paced gameplay and a thriving number of different weapons, characters, levels and modes, another of the game's unique features is the possibility to customize your character. With literally thousands of cosmetic items either purchasable or freely available, no one character must look the same.
Each individual player's statistics are logged and MicroVolts also gives the opportunity to level up so your character becomes an even more feared opponent in the fun-to-play levels.
MicroVolts offers the player a huge choice of options for putting their own stamp on the game:
- 4 characters to choose from that are customizable with a choice of thousands of cosmetic items.
- Choose from 7 different types of weapons, each being fully upgradeable.
- Strategic teamwork that offers dynamic and fast paced game play.
- Multiple maps, designed by Toy Concept, offer a distinct and visually rich view of the world.
- Different game modes offer the player a unique experience.
If you haven't already signed up for a Beta account, you're not too late. Join in the fun by visiting the game's website.
More articles about MicroVolts