As a player, you operate an advanced mining ship in an open world asteroid belt area. You dig kilometers of tunnels, harvest the ore, travel the solar system, fight your enemies and discover mysterious alien secrets.
Game play is led by an epic story and is a combination of a single/multi-player game, cooperative, or you against everyone.
The story will introduce you to many types of missions: rescue, exploration, revenge, base defense, theft, transportation, stealth, search and destroy, pure harvesting, racing or just flying around and destroying everything you see.
Independent developer Keen Software House a. s. has reached one of its many milestones.
- The corporation has received 1,000,000 Euros from private investors and the fund-raising phase of the company is finished.
- The team is now able to focus entirely on the development of Miner Wars, the VRAGE engine, and other projects yet to be announced.
- Keen Software House is setting up office in Prague, and looking to expand upon the current staff base.
- The company is seeking to hire additional programmers, artists and web designers. For any vagabonds and unemployed out there, if you’re seeking a job and won’t trash or sell the furniture, please visit the official website.
Keen Software House’s staff are very pleased with the news. The company is now able to provide a more protein rich gruel for emaciated workers, and instances of scurvy and rickets are on the decline.
CEO and founder Marek Rosa is particularly pleased, citing that since fund-raising is no longer a burden to his schedule, he’ll have enough time to return to programming and finally finish reading New Moon.
To all you die-hard Miner Wars fans a very warm Thank You! We couldn't have gotten this far without you, so while we're in SUCH a good mood, we would like to share it by introducing a new Medal just for those who have supported us thus far: every registered member on the forums will receive the First Adopter Award! This will be a special level of distinction among the future generations of Miner Wars players, and all shall know your awesomeness!
- Fully Destructible Environment
- Single Player Story & MMO
- Persistent open world - millions of km
- 15 mission types: Revenge, Mining, Harvesting, Defending, Exploration, Rescue and more
- High quality rendering
The game is still available for a 70% discount. This package includes free access to the current build, and free updates to the engine until the final stages of production. To take advantage of this offer while it's still hot, visit the Miner Wars store.
More articles about Miner Wars 2081