Turn your living room into a world-class stadium, bowling alley, soccer pitch or track-and-field arena. With Kinect Sports you're not only the star player, you are the controller — through the magic of Kinect for Xbox 360. See a ball? Kick it. Spike it. Even give it a little topspin. Kinect Sports features soccer, beach volleyball, bowling, table tennis, track and field, and boxing.
Simple, intuitive and instantly fun, Kinect Sports delivers the ultimate party experience — whether you are trying to outmaneuver the goalie to win the soccer match or cheering on your friends at ringside. The first full-body, controller-free sports game, Kinect Sports is so real, you will almost feel the wind in your hair as you fly over hurdles and the sand in your toes as you set, bump and spike your way to volleyball victory.
Jump into action and feel the burn with the “Kinect Sports: Calorie Challenge” game add-on for the best-selling title on Kinect for Xbox 360. In the new Calorie Challenge Mode, your favorite lunch foods and snacks will take the forms of your Avatar Calorie Rivals. Compete against Peppy Pizza, Supersonic Soda and others, as each food mascot represents a calorie goal to burn off through a series of challenges set within an allotted time period.
Available for 320 Microsoft Points exclusively on Xbox Live starting April 26, the “Calorie Challenge” game add-on offers 250 new Achievements Points, and two new Avatar Awards. Whether you’re swinging a punch at Mighty Milk in Boxing or racing against Steady Celery towards the finish line in Track & Field, bring your A-game for healthy fun with the “Kinect Sports: Calorie Challenge.”
“Kinect Sports: Calorie Challenge” Calorie Rivals
- Blazing Banana (63 calories)
- Chunky Chocolate (177 calories)
- Mighty Milk (91 calories)
- Peppy Pizza (238 calories)
- Steady Celery (26 calories)
- Super Soda (129 calories)
- Become a multisport athlete. Kinect Sports features six team-based and individual sports — soccer, beach volleyball, bowling, table tennis, track and field, and boxing — with many challenges for each experience. Getting into the game is as easy as stepping in front of your TV.
- Take one for the team. Kinect Sports includes a variety of fun game modes for solo, cooperative and competitive play with levels to encourage and challenge players of all ages and skill sets. Sports Party mode allows you to compete against a friend, rally a whole room full of players into teams, with everyone jumping in and out to catch a breath, or bring your team to victory.
- Live your sports star dreams. Kinect Sports puts your avatar in the spotlight and lets you experience what it is like to be a world-famous sports star. Bask in the glow of the paparazzi fervor with your teammates after a big victory and deck out your avatar with stylish rewards for your proudest gameplay feats.
More articles about Kinect Sports