As an R.O.C. Operative, players will be able to explore the City of HERZ, run and gun across 12 dangerous maps and go on a series of gun-blazing assignments to unravel the mystery behind the explosion at R.O.C. HQ and the disappearance of the famed Professor Russell.
Metal Assault received several notable content updates for its Open Beta release. Additional PvP maps, new cooperative missions, and a new Zombie game mode are now available to everyone. At the heart of Metal Assault is thrilling PvP action with a variety of weapons and explosives. Boost your character stats in the game’s engaging story mode.
Metal Assault’s Open Beta testing experience is fully loaded with in-game events and exciting new content:
- Content Updates in Open Beta – Fight your friends in the new Zombie PvP mode, team up for additional co-op missions, test out the upgraded quest system, and explore new PvP maps.
- OBT Forum Contests – Interact with the vibrant Metal Assault community for a series of fun Open Beta events. Enter contests for best desktop and most realistic in-game weapon drawing. Compete for a chance to get your most creative mask design incorporated into the game.
- In-Game Events – To celebrate Metal Assault’s Open Beta, our game masters have planned multiple in-game events. Watch the calendar for timed EXP boosts, Drop Rate increases and other Open Beta exclusive bonuses.
While all Closed Beta accounts were wiped from the Metal Assault servers at the CB conclusion, players will be able to keep their characters once Open Beta testing ends.
Metal Assault offers players a variety of fun and engaging features, including:
- Solo, Co-Op, & Team Missions – Choose from a variety of frenetic game modes ranging from solo and co-op missions, team battles for control points, wild 8v8 deathmatches and more.
- BRAAAAINNNSS! – Zombies have infiltrated the City of HERZ and it’s up to you and your friends to halt their advance. Take on hordes of cranium craving monsters in 7 different scenarios!
- Get to the CHOPPA! – Dominate the battlefield with a variety of player vehicles – from dynamic robotic bodysuits and powerful mortar cannons, to 4-player vehicles like tanks and choppers.
- Gear Up, Soldier – You’ll come across an assortment of nifty equipment throughout your missions. Deck out your character in military fatigues, try on a pair of shorty shorts, or strap on some groovy goggles.
More articles about Metal Assault