Pangya is a casual online multiplayer golf game that simulates the exciting sport of golf in an anime-inspired style with an immersive fantastical storyline. With varied landscapes from captivating desert backgrounds to lush green tropics, snowy wonderlands and more, players will find that the once peaceful island of Pangya was interrupted by evil forces that vowed to destroy the purity of Pangya's serene nature. It is finally up to the citizens of Pangya to restore it to its former glory by placing the Comet in its rightful place so that nature can be revived. Players will find themselves deeply submerged into a competitive field where they will experience a surge of emotions from excitement to heart-stopping determination of putting the last critical shot amidst mystical elements such as fire-breathing dragons to save Pangya. Players can go head to head in Tournament, Pang Battle, Team Match or Family Mode. Join Pangya and escape to paradise and swing for the heavens!
The in-game currency in Pangya, called Pang, allows players to purchase items from the game's shop that will upgrade a character, provide new inventory and equipment, allows them to send gifts to other players and more. Gamers can earn Pang by finishing a hole at par or better and by showcasing powerful shots.
Released today, the first of two updates will provide players of the popular online golf game with new courses, game-play and add-ons.
- Shuffle Course Mode: In this mode, each hole is from a different course. The last hole is a special, new course that will give a large reward to players.
- A new set of Cards
- Players will now be able to purchase and keep track of their titles in the inventory.
- New Caddie System: Caddie, the game's pet, will receive new stats and outfits.
- Rental System: Players will be able to rent cash items for Pang (in-game currency).
- Basic System: New players (Beginners and Rookies) will be able to purchase a great selection of outfits for a much lower amount of in-game currency.
Following these updates, even more features will be added at a later date, including:
- A new course called Wiz City.
- The Tiki Point Shop: a recycling station where players can trade their unwanted gear and items for different items.
More articles about Pangya