Kill3rCombo's comic book style massively multi-player online role playing game (MMORPG) Elsword is now offering players a sneak peek during closed beta testing (CBT). The CBT session will run through March 30, 2011 and feedback will help developers bring this title one step closer to its final release.
Elsword is a fast-paced, multiplayer online action-packed beat 'em up, combining super slick combat and easy to master controls with wicked anime-style graphics. During the CBT, players can choose to play as Rena, Aisha or Elsword himself and can conquer quests in the co-op dungeons or brawl in the Player versus Player (PvP) arenas.
Elsword enters open beta testing and moves one step closer to commercial launch. Aa non-stop side-scrolling melee combat adventure Elsword is set in a colorful comic book style world. The open beta period will run through May 4, 2011 and give players opportunity to check out the new client version.
Players participating in open beta testing can discover the following features:
- Fun for all – Experienced gamers as well as neophyte button-mashers can immediately jump into the game and pick-up the intuitive controls to defeat enemies or string together combos to deal devastating damage.
- Character development – In a novel approach to character customization, players can watch and hear their chosen character mature as their look evolves, fighting style progresses and voice changes.
- Dungeon battles – Either fighting solo or banding together in a party of up to four players, gamers are tasked with weathering fierce dungeon battles to defeat bosses and level up.
Those who accept the challenge will experience:
- Manga-Inspired Look and Feel - Players can leave the comic book pages behind and jump into the action! The vibrant, cartoon style graphics and animation invite players to become active participants in the interactive adventures of Elsword.
- Dynamic Combo System - Easy to master controls allow a new player to pull off combos and skills from the get go while advanced players will appreciate the ability to link combos to create game changing chains.
- Skill Specialization - Players can choose their own path, which allows for characters in the same class to emerge completely different, offering unique experiences for all players.
More articles about Elsword