- Vote-kicking feature added.
- Added a reserved slot system for server admins.
- Further improvements to anti-cheat measures.
- Objectives are returned if they end up in forbidden areas.
- Fix for Nanosuit Modules that could not be leveled in some circumstances.
- Fix for some instances of errors logging into multiplayer that would report "Could not connect to Gamespy".
- Fix for unlock tokens failing to be awarded if a player quit a game in which they leveled up before the end of the round.
- Fix for inconsistencies with weapon zooming.
- Fix for outdated stats being saved when a client leaves mid-game.
- Fixes to the Nanosuit Reboot option available at level 50.
- Fixed several weapon exploits.
- Fixed a rare issue where auto-aim, stealth kill and grab would not work on an AI.
- Reduced memory footprint of sound.
- Optimized full screen effects on some graphics cards.
- Optimized SSAO on some graphics cards.
- Further improved anti-cheat measures
- Fix for spurious characters appearing when initiating text chat
- Fix for Chatlog doesn't disappear after kill cam
- Fixed occasional login issues
- Changed VOIP defaults
- Fixed some UI aspect issues on multiple monitors
- Added option for crouch toggle in MP & SP
- Fixed a bug where players lost Nano Catalyst points after restarting the game
- Filter settings in server browser are now retained
- Default player count required to start a game from the lobby lowered to 4
- Fixed issue related to “Deleting Reference Counted Object Twice” error that appeared for some users with strict router/firewall settings
- Fixed issue of not being able to melee after dying
- Fixed issue where some video cards were being stated as unsupported ("Nano catalyst bug")
- Server Browser shows incorrect pings - Fixed
- Some matches never initiate - Fixed
- Faster text chat - As speedy as can be
- Console re-enabled - Console has been re-activated
- Cheat detection - Now in place to ensure all users are on a level playing field
- Fix USB headset issues – Current issues have been addressed and fixed
- Fix hologram icon staying on screen after being used - Fixed
- Remove Auto Aim - This has now been completely removed due to overwhelming community feedback
Surrounded by devastation, players must assess the situations they encounter, adapt to this urban jungle and use the weapons and powers given solely to them to save New York. Morgan enters this distressed world and brings it to life with gritty characters, a rich back-story and plot twists rarely found in video games.
In Crysis 2, the aliens have returned with a full invasion force bent on nothing less than the total annihilation of mankind. In New York, terrifying alien invaders stalk the streets and a nightmare plague strikes down the city’s myriad inhabitants with brutal epidemic speed. The city’s systems are in chaos, its streets and skyline are smashed and in flaming ruin. Neither paramilitary law enforcement nor the might of the US military machine can stand against the invaders, and all who choose not to flee are dead men walking. Just to survive in this maelstrom of death will require technology beyond anything any modern soldier has ever seen. One man will inherit that means to survive. You alone must wield the combat technology of Nanosuit 2, and make the last stand to save humanity from destruction in the urban jungle that is New York City.
More articles about Crysis 2